1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just stuck the fig in my detolf. Got great SP. Shelf Presence, I think I nicked that line of Clipperking. :dunno

Yeah I agree the MMS136 head does look a bit outdated and cartoony but its still a great fig.

This is the pose I'm gonna rock for the meantime with this fig.

DSCF2776_zpsa8415382.jpg

Looks great in profile imo.
DSCF2774_zpsddd0a5f3.jpg

DSCF2772_zps47739024.jpg

DSCF2781_zps9b54df14.jpg

Just stuck the fig in my detolf. Got great SP. Shelf Presence, I think I nicked that line of Clipperking. :dunno

Yeah I agree the MMS136 head does look a bit outdated and cartoony but its still a great fig.

This is the pose I'm gonna rock for the meantime with this fig.

Zip up the jacket so we can see....Do it Do it!!

Again really happy I got this guy...
Seems to be changing peoples perspectives seeing these in hand photos....
So I guess this is the second best Arnold sculpt.
I think it looks amazing

Second best? It looks like the best now. Only Enterbay has a better sculpt...imo

That's what I'm talking about
This forum thread was littered with negative comments about this head sculpt.
Although you shouldn't just go off others opinions, it is nice to have some confirmation.
Very excited....very very very excited.

Love the MMS238' but still put DX13 as best Arnold.

Christ there is no doubting that he's very smooth and a little under done looking much like the first Loki.

But yes, great pics all around and I am still very excited.

He looks great and yah the moment it gets into that detolf all fully posed is an amazing moment
Probably the last terminator figure we get for awhile

Just tried putting the BD head on the DX10 fig, not a bad fit.

Maybe if anyone wants to bash a clean undamaged chest area Arnold from T1, then a DX10 body is the way to go. TTM20 I think is the True Type number?

DSCF2782_zps9eed0198.jpg

DSCF2783_zpsa7870d76.jpg

I hope the jacket and collar can be pulled around the neck better.

Haven't had to use the paperclip trick on a figure since the MMS 117.

God Damn!!!

DSCF2791_zps3c54d6cc.jpg

DSCF2792_zpsd85530e4.jpg

DSCF2788_zps068c59ed.jpg

DSCF2787_zpsa5403147.jpg

DSCF2786_zps9470db68.jpg

My best HT pick up of the year.
Ok so the only other HT figs I got this year where The Crow & Wolverine, but still.

(Warning the Zipper on the jacket is a ******, need a steady hand and patience)

Great pics ^^

Damn i tought that Timcent was the go to guy ffor premium release in HK but now i hear about a guy called Stark, some anthony and other that freaks rather keep for themselves lol
Great community spirit indeed ^^

If anyone got a good deal on this in stock now, please let me know i wont dwell into it but i got no time to waste to enjoy life ^^

Great pics ^^

Damn i tought that Timcent was the go to guy ffor premium release in HK but now i hear about a guy called Stark, some anthony and other that freaks rather keep for themselves lol
Great community spirit indeed ^^

If anyone got a good deal on this in stock now, please let me know i wont dwell into it but i got no time to waste to enjoy life ^^

I see lots of people use Budget Stark, I've got quotes off him for general releases and he was way expensive to the point I felt ripped off, Loontentoys etc are way cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back