1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well not to be a downer but you guys are paying an extra or 70-90 bucks just for the privilege of getting it a few weeks before most other HK dealers.

Timescent is great for that but you are paying for it.

Im lost, so are you assuming they arent aware that there paying extra to have the items quicker or are you just stating the obvious?

Look who was waiting for me when I got home from work today.

DSCF2744_zps90ea8cc4.jpg

Timcent, I thank you, what a great service, less then a week to get these bad boys :clap.
Not opened them up yet, will do latter tonight.:panic:

Two minty fresh Hot Toys still encased in plastic. Beautiful! :clap

Well not to be a downer but you guys are paying an extra or 70-90 bucks just for the privilege of getting it a few weeks before most other HK dealers.

Timescent is great for that but you are paying for it.

Didn't get it off TimCent, he's a rip off, also I didn't pay any extra [emoji4]

I'll get it open tonight and get pics up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go then Boys & Girls, enjoy.

The fig looks great in person. I have not had chance to put the fig in my detolf & display properly yet.
The head is incompatible with the body that the 136 is on. The Gargs are super fragile, so be careful with them!
You can move the barrel up and down of the 45 long slide.
The figure is the same height as the 136 Tech Noir but has a bigger head?

Ok pics time:

DSCF2746_zps51f57b53.jpg

DSCF2748_zps470c70a2.jpg

DSCF2750_zps5acc8573.jpg

DSCF2751_zps54fa7b4a.jpg

DSCF2753_zpse29e455d.jpg

DSCF2755_zps0d800782.jpg

DSCF2756_zpse2d06eeb.jpg

DSCF2757_zps5d86890e.jpg

Here we go then Boys & Girls, enjoy.

The fig looks great in person. I have not had chance to put the fig in my detolf & display properly yet.
The head is incompatible with the body that the 136 is on. The Gargs are super fragile, so be careful with them!
You can move the barrel up and down of the 45 long slide.
The figure is the same height as the 136 Tech Noir but has a bigger head?

Ok pics time:

DSCF2751_zps54fa7b4a.jpg

]

Congrats! I knew the boots were a brand new sculpt :clap They make the old ones look like ****.

I really like the pictures guys...
Thank you, it really makes me excited for this figure
Looks a ton better in hand I think

Great shots!! My biggest concern would be if I pick this up my "Tech Noir" head sculpt will look outdates and I might not like it anymore (Currently love it).

Cool pics guys, keep them coming. Interesting that this is the same height as technoir, that's good to here.

Back