1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again really happy I got this guy...
Seems to be changing peoples perspectives seeing these in hand photos....
So I guess this is the second best Arnold sculpt.
I think it looks amazing

I don't know if that's high praise for this figure or an indictment of HT's efforts regarding Ah-nuld Terminator likenesses. :lol

God Damn!!!

DSCF2791_zps3c54d6cc.jpg

DSCF2792_zpsd85530e4.jpg

DSCF2788_zps068c59ed.jpg

DSCF2787_zpsa5403147.jpg

DSCF2786_zps9470db68.jpg

My best HT pick up of the year.
Ok so the only other HT figs I got this year where The Crow & Wolverine, but still.

(Warning the Zipper on the jacket is a ******, need a steady hand and patience)

Best pics I've seen so far.

Teeeeeempting

This will be my first Arnold figure and T1 is my favorite of the films. From what I've seen this meets my expectations and I can't wait for mine to ship. Was planning on holding out for the 1/4 Arnold to go with my Endo but it's looking like that may be quite a ways off if ever so I'm glad I snagged this one. Thanks for the in depth review Xen.

I don't hate T3. If the film didn't have any of those stupid jokes at the Terminator's expense, and John Connor was played by a more convincing actor, it would be a pretty good film. It wouldn't be as original as the first two, but it would be good.

It looks so much better with the coat zipped up. I'm not a fan of how that shirt has been sitting below the chest.

:lecture You said it. That damn vest has been disappointing. From irreversible bullet holes and blood all over the back to possibly being too short aswell.

Well, I'll see for myself tomorrow. No mention of customs on my tracking so I think I may be safe to assume. :yess:

Back