1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thickness is fine, it's that the pull is turned sideways, I don't know how else to explain it, it's right they're in the pic

You can still get them to lay flat, as I wrote above.

Or do mean that the holder is turned 90°?
Yes, the holder is turned.
I hope they change it one day.
any ways, I'll let it go for now!
.. back on topic, this is a figure I can't wait for.

I have noticed the best looks for the fig have the collar popped and the figure posed to hide the neck like:

10671254_557966764329022_7296323808069175645_n.jpg

Always wanted to ask...
89xNY.jpg
What is the "paperclip trick" mod? Err how does it work?

I have noticed the best looks for the fig have the collar popped and the figure posed to hide the neck like:

View attachment 133759

Always wanted to ask...
View attachment 133760
What is the "paperclip trick" mod? Err how does it work?

You bend a paperclip around the neck collar to keep it down/tighter around the neck. It's an easy one, but can be very effective.

Love Jingobell's pics of this by the way. He really is the best photoblogger out there right now.

I don't know why but the BD head has the Arnold likeness down, why does the clean ver. look like a completely different hs?
Its like the 2 heads were done by diff people :dunno. I still like it and cant wait to have it in hand but its weird how much
better the bd hs has a greater likeness.

I don't know why but the BD head has the Arnold likeness down, why does the cleaner look like a completely different hs?
Its like they 2 heads were done by diff people :dunno. I still like it and cant wait to have it in hand but its weird how much
better the bd hs has a greater likeness.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same. The smoothness of the face seems to throw it, but in honesty Arnie did look kinda like that back then.

Back