1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have an awesome custom Police Shootout T1 with the second Tech Noir BD head converted into the light up Endo eye so it will be interesting to compare the 2 when I have both in hand. The best part is if the more muscular Arnie body looks better, I can just pop the new head on that one. What I do like about this new one is you can see the LED eye through the shades which looks really cool even though technically not screen accurate since you couldn't see his eye glowing through the sunglasses on film. So my custom figure's glasses are not rransparent but for cool factor I think I like the look of seeing the light through the shades more.

Couple stills pulled from Ck vid, looks really good here.
Screenshot (38).jpg

Screenshot (51).jpg
^Those pics were suppose to appear LARGER btw

But yeah, it looks like it is going to be pretty awesome in hand.

(Rorywan, thanks for the explanation on the paperclip thing, I think I get it now. And yeah you should probably pick this figure up sometime in the near future.:wink1: )

Got it, so mms doesn't automatically mean plain oval base.
"DX" simply means that they have the googly eyes. Other than that, there is nothing to really distinguish them from other "MMS" or "VGM" or "M-Icon" or other series of figures. They will usually have an extra or two, but sometimes "regular" HT figures will have more. Bases are all over the place.

Rory, I'd like to see you mod a Terminator figure some day. I was really hoping you'd do some work on the DX10 and now I hope you get this one and get inspired to make some improvements.

Thanks man, I'm very tempted (which is why I was sourcing those Stan Winston pics), I actually got all the parts for the last DX that I would need as well!
I even got silver leaf to treat the endo parts with real metal. Time was not my friend, but i will at some point.
:lol

Thanks man, I'm very tempted (which is why I was sourcing those Stan Winston pics), I actually got all the parts for the last DX that I would need as well!
I even got silver leaf to treat the endo parts with real metal. Time was not my friend, but i will at some point.
:lol

You've done some great things to other HT figures so I've been waiting and hoping you'd get around to improving my number 1 character.

That looks much better man! I'll do that with mine too I think.

Great pictures also guys! Keep them coming!

Back