1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lads, to be honest pics from me could be tomorrow at the earliest because I'm always dealing with a total mess in my small toy room when I get new figures, also it's night-time here.

But I think I may have good news for us - unless it's my imagination I think the TTM20 body is bulkier than this new MMS238 body AND the new jacket and the heads fit it perfectly. And I really don't think it's my imagination. Furthermore with the jacket collar up, as I think it's supposed to be anyway, it does disguise the neck being too skinny, and that's before I've even tried the paperclip in it.

So I'm pretty optimistic now that the size issue is solvable....granted it's more expense.

IMG_3165_zpsa1e19a08.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Fantastic improvement on the neck.

I've just put the T1 head on the DX13 and it fits fine, that's a wider neck too. Earlier today I was thinking that you wouldn't be able to fit the head on a wider neck without the sculpt looking like it was pinching the neck at the top. But looking at your pics and the head on the DX13 neck I can see it's not a problem.

Lads, to be honest pics from me could be tomorrow at the earliest because I'm always dealing with a total mess in my small toy room when I get new figures, also it's night-time here.

But I think I may have good news for us - unless it's my imagination I think the TTM20 body is bulkier than this new MMS238 body AND the new jacket and the heads fit it perfectly. And I really don't think it's my imagination. Furthermore with the jacket collar up, as I think it's supposed to be anyway, it does disguise the neck being too skinny, and that's before I've even tried the paperclip in it.

So I'm pretty optimistic now that the size issue is solvable....granted it's more expense.

I believe you on the bulk of the TTM20 vs the MMS238, I noticed it looked weak in the neck and shoulder area. Good thing is I stocked up a while ago on that body, I must have about 8 of them:lol

Looking forward to your photos and full review:)

Weird, I could have sworn the TTM20 body was bulkier but having stripped them naked and compared them they do appear to be one and the same. I don't get it, TTM20 definitely looked bulkier when the clothes were on both.

Weird, I could have sworn the TTM20 body was bulkier but having stripped them naked and compared them they do appear to be one and the same. I don't get it, TTM20 definitely looked bulkier when the clothes were on both.

Maybe it just comes down to the big head on the new figure, makes the body seem smaller in comparison:dunno

I believe you on the bulk of the TTM20 vs the MMS238, I noticed it looked weak in the neck and shoulder area. Good thing is I stocked up a while ago on that body, I must have about 8 of them:lol
when you have a chance, please show how these clothes and head look on TTM20 or DX10. i wonder if it makes a size improvement and doesn't have color difference between head and neck.
do you mean you can show the comparison already?

Yeah P. I received 2 of this guy today from Timcent. There's a lot I wanna try and yet just look at the figure aswell, feeling a bit overwhelmed. So much to do so little time, I ended up just sitting here for about 30 minutes after coming home from work, alternating between staring at the figure and mindlessly refreshing this thread.

Maybe it just comes down to the big head on the new figure, makes the body seem smaller in comparison:dunno

The same head on the same body-type though. I don't see why there should have been a difference between them but it seemed like there was until I stripped them. Bizarre.

well they look the same to me (it's DX10 not TTM20):

DSC_8088.jpg

DSC_9474.jpg

thanks to sellers (or seller) who always put a ruler.

...DX10 neck seems to be a little thicker, but i guess it's an illusion due to lighter color of the photo.

OK yeah, no difference in body size compared to TTM20 - it's the jacket. The old MMS02 jacket on my PS kitbash was thicker, it was adding the bulk I guess.

Back