Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm I didn't either. I'm still under twenty posts so maybe I'll still head over there and properly introduce myself.

Didn't either...whoops. I'm working on getting my collection photos together to properly introduce myself.

Want Two-Face pics sooooo bad!! Please Hot Toys...pretty please? Right now I'm working on a Two-Face Mighty Mugg, already did Joker and have a black blank one for Batman. Have one more blank white one and trying to figure out who to do next. Possibly Gordon but the appeal of these is to take these colorful characters and make them..well cute.Will post pics when I'm done with the set. Just something to tide me over until HT TDK Batman, BR Joker and Two-Face!

Didn't either...whoops. I'm working on getting my collection photos together to properly introduce myself.

Want Two-Face pics sooooo bad!! Please Hot Toys...pretty please? Right now I'm working on a Two-Face Mighty Mugg, already did Joker and have a black blank one for Batman. Have one more blank white one and trying to figure out who to do next. Possibly Gordon but the appeal of these is to take these colorful characters and make them..well cute.Will post pics when I'm done with the set. Just something to tide me over until HT TDK Batman, BR Joker and Two-Face!

I would actually really like to see those :lol Are you going movie based or comic based or cartoon based or etc?

I would actually really like to see those :lol Are you going movie based or comic based or cartoon based or etc?

Movie based. Thats what made Two-Face so fun. Wanted to make it "gruesomely cute". Like I said though, want to be happy with them before I show them! I had to completely redo Two-Face once I got the Cinefex magazine to make him more movie accurate. Should be done with Joker/Two-Face sometime tomorrow!

That'll be cool, look forward to seeing them.
Have ordered the replica double headed coin from Slick Silver Coins, so will hopefully be able to work out a display featuring them both.

Just checked Slick Silver have slashed the price down to $10 and still has free shipping. If only I'd waited 2 days!! :banghead

Slick Silver Coins - Two Face's Coin

Have ordered the replica double headed coin from Slick Silver Coins, so will hopefully be able to work out a display featuring them both.

Just checked Slick Silver have slashed the price down to $10 and still has free shipping. If only I'd waited 2 days!! :banghead

Thanks for that!

thanks man !. Just ordered it ! :rock

Just wait until three identical threads emerge with "Two-Face Official Pics" somewhere in the headline or description. That's how you know. :lol

Still no pics? Thought they were supposed to be posted last week?

Must be that HT is busy with the Mark 1 reveal.

Well, a lot of folks assumed they'd be out by now, but given that we were shown a teaser, I'm thinking it could be longer than normal. I think with the license slowing down for other things, they wanted to get out that there is another figure coming, even if it's not ready for show and sale, at least people know about it and won't forget about TDK amidst the pickup in IM pieces.

Back