Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one confused by Two-Face's jaw bone doesn't seem to be connected to his teeth? As someone who just had jaw surgery a few months ago, that be a major issue! :google

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
How can he be refusing pain killers !!!!??? Look at his face ! :lol
This figures gonna rock. :rock2

Picked up cinefex magazine today, really amazed at the quality of the prints and the magazine itself, it's almost like a book it's so nice. I'll make some high res scans tonight and post them in the TDK High Res Image thread and let folks know in here.

Have you never picked up a CINEFEX before? It's one of the best film-related publications out there.

And those are some awesome scans. :rock

BTW, in case anyone wants to know what the cover of this issue (#115) looks like:

Cinefex115.jpg

This issue features:

TDK
INDY IV
HELLBOY II
HANCOCK
JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH 3-D

The previous issue was pretty awesome as well, mostly IRON MAN (with a fantastic cover... their covers are always great).

there is no way HT would go for another revision, the clock is ticking.
but i would like to show you a quick photoshop work i've done on how the cowl should look, at least from my opinion.

74396739in6.jpg

my main concern is the eye part, i tweak it a bit to match the preying panther looks just like in the movie.
the second part is mouth area where i think it should be closer to the eye, as all of you said before.

tell me what you think guys

Last edited:
I think you posted your Batman pic in the wrong thread. Anyway, Your tweaks definitely improve the sculpt, it looks great -- but, what sucks is that after seeing your alterations, it pains me that we're still getting the "before" version.

I just noticed how thin the cape appears against the bright background. Looks cheap.

my main concern is the eye part, i tweak it a bit to match the preying panther looks just like in the movie.
the second part is mouth area where i think it should be closer to the eye, as all of you said before.

tell me what you think guys

Looks the same to me. I can't tell a difference.

Back