Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one confused by Two-Face's jaw bone doesn't seem to be connected to his teeth? As someone who just had jaw surgery a few months ago, that be a major issue! :google

It does seem that way the muscles and such attach, i'd have to look over some human anatomy diagrams to know for sure, but it's also possible they took some liberties with the anatomy for the sake of making some of the damaged side's performance more interesting.

Have you never picked up a CINEFEX before? It's one of the best film-related publications out there.

And those are some awesome scans. :rock

Never heard of it, saw one once before TDK came out and flipped through it to see what sorts of pictures and movies it was talking about, forget what was in it but nothing of interest to me at the time. Definitely will keep an eye out for it anytime a movie comes out that I want to get good inside scoop and pictures from.

Never heard of it, saw one once before TDK came out and flipped through it to see what sorts of pictures and movies it was talking about, forget what was in it but nothing of interest to me at the time. Definitely will keep an eye out for it anytime a movie comes out that I want to get good inside scoop and pictures from.

People have collecting this magazine for years because of the high quality of the pictures and great behind the scene stories. :joy

Here is a link to they’re site. :cool:

https://www.cinefex.com/

People have collecting this magazine for years because of the high quality of the pictures and great behind the scene stories. :joy

I have a pretty good collection of Cinefex gong back to the early '80s. It's a great magazine. They even put out a nice hardcover edition of their Blade Runner issue.

I'll have to pick up the new issue.

You definitely should look for their back-issues with coverage of the SW movies, then.

Do we have confirmation that DC Direct will import Two Face as well? I'm sure this question has been asked multiple times, sorry about that, but the thread is so long and the search didn't turn up an exact result. Thanks.

huuuu !!!!! your first post ! :rock
Congrats on joining the forum , this place is awesome. Be sure to introduce yourself in the correct part of the forum.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

As for your question to be honest I haven't a clue. :lol
I order all my stuff straight from Japan . :) Someone should answer your question soon though. I'm guessing the answers " yes ".

By the way , if you want a signature to pimp up your profile a bit just let me know in my thread. :rock

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1174053#post1174053

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is just about the most active forum I've ever seen. . .

I would expect some pictures in the Hot Toys newsletter in a couple of weeks. They didn't sound like they had anything ready to show immediately, and it seems like their Mark I Iron Man will take center stage with this week's newsletter. The Cinefex pictures make me want a HT Two-Face all the more (though did they ever call him that in the movie??)

Cinefex is the best, just a little pricey. I've gotten single issues for movies that I am huge fan of (like LOTR), and it looks like I need to track down this Batman issue!

Do we have confirmation that DC Direct will import Two Face as well? I'm sure this question has been asked multiple times, sorry about that, but the thread is so long and the search didn't turn up an exact result. Thanks.
Yes, DC Direct is bringing in this figure. Looks to be Apr/May right now.

Back