Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see HT using GoD as a vehicle to showcase a seamless body. EB did it and it was an odd decision. It seems more likely that it'll either be the body on its own with announcements to follow further down the track, or a boxing scene ETD. If they amaze us with a Bruce from a film that isn't ETD, I'm still praying for BD The Big Boss or WoD. If by some stretch it is a GoD Bruce it'll take the whole HT vs EB stoush to a whole new sillier and more enjoyable level.

"Stoush" LJ? :rotfl

Jim Kelly head sculpt on a Bruce Lee seamless muscle body... that's so crazy it just might work...

mmmmmmnup.

Dude, forget Bruce Lee, I want an ETD Jim Kelly!!

Kelly12inchweb.jpg

I think will see at Ani-com 2011 - Metal Gear Solid, Samurai Predator, Batman DX, Marvel Charater - Red Skull, Loki, Magneto X- Men First Class ??? And new Bruce Lee Body :) Plus i hope Sgt Elias from Platoon ??? Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal ??? Who thinks so ????

I will anticipate that I will be pre-ordering Batman 89 DX, Marvel character and Bruce lee.

I can't see HT using GoD as a vehicle to showcase a seamless body. EB did it and it was an odd decision. It seems more likely that it'll either be the body on its own with announcements to follow further down the track, or a boxing scene ETD. If they amaze us with a Bruce from a film that isn't ETD, I'm still praying for BD The Big Boss or WoD. If by some stretch it is a GoD Bruce it'll take the whole HT vs EB stoush to a whole new sillier and more enjoyable level.

Ht will do it just to ____ with EB.

Since EB is gonna sell their version at the anicom.

So looking on OSB facebook page, Waimans saying word on street HT is making a GoD figure. I was wishing for WOD, won't be long till we find out if the rumours are true or not.

So looking on OSB facebook page, Waimans saying word on street HT is making a GoD figure. I was wishing for WOD, won't be long till we find out if the rumours are true or not.

While i was really hoping hot toys would do a game of death bruce i also really want a way of the dragon bruce too. Hoping they go that way next. Game of Death is probably the most iconic looking Bruce but way of the dragon is probably my fav Bruce film.

With EB recently making another GOD set; HT almost has to do the same; "neither can live while the other survives."

breakersrevenge said he heard it was not a GOD release, I hope his source is correct. The BL market is over saturated with GOD releases, a WoTD would be perfect. :pray:

Ht will do it just to ____ with EB.

Since EB is gonna sell their version at the anicom.

I think HT would be afraid to, to be honest. Why enter a battle that they might openly lose. I'm not saying they couldn't beat EB's bodies/headsculpts, they might, but there is no way IMO that they can outdo the whole GOD "behind the scenes" set that EB released. And not for a comparable cost. I mean the dio, camera, studio lights, wooden chair etc etc.

:monkey1

My sarcasm detector might be off, but I don't think most of that stuff is nearly as important to a collector as the quality of the actual figure.

Back