How do you rank the Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Terminator

• Terminator

Votes: 214 39.5%
  • T2

Votes: 302 55.7%
  • T3

Votes: 8 1.5%
  • TS

Votes: 18 3.3%

• Total voters
Hahaha! That's funny and true. :lol

*Cough..Cough*

Apparently Skynet didn't have enough information about Sarah because 'a lot of stuff got lost in the war', it only knew the city she lived in as of 1984. It had to rely on the T-800s detective work to find and kill any Sarah Connor it could and hope one of them was the Sarah Connor. So killing her as a child wasn't an option or probably anyone else further back on the family tree.

I saw the apparently and probably. :dunno Being hooked up to the government computer infrastructure, Skynet would have had access to social security numbers or data on every known entity in the US, so Hex's comments are valid. Skynet could have sent back a 1000 termnators to wipe out all the Connors if it was so concerned, but it wouldn't have been much of a movie. :lol

All this Terminator talk has given me the urge to watch T1!:monkey1:lol

Watched T1 on blu-ray again today! AMAZING! And having the T1 T-800 near by made it all the more enjoyable. :yess:

Out of interest, whats the transfer like on T1 blu ray? Its not released over here but i've seen imported versions and wondered if it was worth picking up.

Out of interest, whats the transfer like on T1 blu ray? Its not released over here but i've seen imported versions and wondered if it was worth picking up.

I have the blu-ray and it looks pretty good but its about the same as the T1 special edition on dvd.

It's marginally better than the DVD version, but the audio has been improved greatly.

It's marginally better than the DVD version, but the audio has been improved greatly.

You cant really tell the difference in picture quality at all IMO. But I think your right about the sound it does seem more "crisp"

That depends, you need a high-end system to really notice the differences in the picture. Sounds so much better than the old DVD through my McIntosh amps, though. I noticed the audio right away, even when I played it on my laptop. :lol

Best ever - but not as good as the Alien Blu-ray, though.

Best ever - but not as good as the Alien Blu-ray, though.
Yeah, the picture is not significantly better than the Special Edition on DVD.

As mentioned, not as good a translation as Alien on bluray, but a lot better than the translation of Predator to bluray. :yuck

Back