HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not soon enough, whatever it is :lol Monday or Tuesday next week would be great, as fast as I get stuff from them I could have it by the weekend.

Not too bad, basically ammounts to $10 more than Sideshow. I went with Toys2 for the Predator because for me, $10 to get it that much sooner means something, Dutch I can wait a few weeks later for.

Thanks Maul. That's not bad. I might give in and get Dutch and Pred ASAP!
Yeah, $22 isn't too bad. Sideshow charged me $14 to ship my Iron Man (they originally quoted me $7 shipping right up until they sent it), so my waiting an extra two months to get him only saved me eight bucks.

20090526034059419.jpg.jpg

awesome! now THIS is how i'm gonna pose him!!! :joy:rock

just like in the movie. kickass!!:rock2

btw, i think i'm getting mine next week. :joy

its an awesome photo... but shouldn't the cannon be on the floor before he roars ?. :monkey3:lol

I prefer my simply poses due to the space I have but if I had room I would love a dio with arnie facing the pred just like that.

according to 凶星 on toyworld, the P1 has new head, neck, chest, and shoulders. the rest are the same as p2 elder.

I think the mid torso is a bit wider and the legs looks bulkyer and shorter too, but this could be an optic effect due to the paint scheme..:sick

Aye peoples, I have seen in pictures when the predator is standing next to wolf and P2 that the p1 is shorter than the rest of them lol. But still an awesome figure!!! Can't wait to get it.

Back