HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badvermin said:
It could have been Photoshoped, but it would a pain to do

Not saying either way, because like I said, I honestly don't know. But take my word for it: it would not be a pain to photoshop that pic like that. It would take a couple minutes.

The double jointed neck really adds a lot of depth for expressions and it's very smooth so it's easy to get the look you want.

Yeah it took me a while to realize this, but at the same time, posing isn't exactly easier because of the necklace, not the bone on string but the sort of cord-like material that the Pred has wrapped around his neck. It inhibits the movement a bit but manipulating the double joint does help the bio look less huge.

This picture was modified! There is a seam!

I don't know if it was modified, can't say for sure, but the seam is definitely far less noticeable than what I've been seeing in some former Pred. pics. In hand, you can see that its done really nicely.

...what the hell? They got Dutch in EIGHT DAYS. Why would it take them five weeks to get the Predator?

No clue, but TheTerminator spoke with them today and that's what he was told. I think Sideshow's are due in around that time too, so maybe HT's shipping a massive load at once, can't tell.

All I can say is Thank God this piece is still not sold out, it gives me some time to raise some more $$$. Pheeeeeeew :D

:lecture:lecture:lecture

im skint cos of my HTP2 which im still waiting on!!! ^^^^ YOU PARCELFORCE AND ^^^^ CUSTOM CHARGES!

Yeah man, even I have to wait but even longer 4 to 6 weeks. But I'm still happy to just hold my first Predator from the Predator 2 movie in my hands, who came about 2 days ago.

Yeah man, even I have to wait but even longer 4 to 6 weeks. But I'm still happy to just hold my first Predator from the Predator 2 movie in my hands, who came about 2 days ago.

Cool man, I got my battle damaged predator 2 about 2 months. Excellent figure in hand. Very pleased with it, so many accessories that came with it.

Cool man, I got my battle damaged predator 2 about 2 months. Excellent figure in hand. Very pleased with it, so many accessories that came with it.
Hey nice, I like the fact that you an change the mandibles on him. If I may ask, how much did you payed for him?

Last edited:
Back