HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, when I finally get my P1 I'll have 5 preds :p. (P2, P2 Elder, P2 Lost, Wolf, P1)

I have you beat bro....I have 17 predators right now + 2 P1s on the way, not including my 2 Machikos. I also have the predalien & all of the aliens except the brown AVP alien & the dog alien. I still would love to see all of your custom preds! I started on a concrete jungle pred but never finished it, I may need your skills to complete it. :naughty

I'll do what I do for ya. 17, wow! I have two regular P1's on the way as well. One of them will be totally cannibalized for parts. The body will get a full repaint nad be used for the Predator 2 who will also use parts of the armor from the old Argonauts model kit. The P2 head will get a full repaint as well. I'm tired of him looking like a linebacker with a tiny head. Hopefully this will change that. The same actor played p1 and p2, so I'd like the figures to look the same. The chest harness will be used on my P2 Elder (with the correct detail mods) so that the shoulder cannon can lower all the way and not be too close to his head anymore. And since it will have battery power, I will give his cannon a targeting system like in the movie.

The head will be repainted and quilled as a swap out for my first Pred with lit up Exclusive mask.

If I don't eBay the second regular, he will end up as a permanent unmasked alternate for the P1.

I have all the Predators, 26 Preds including 2 Ani Coms. 2 Celtics, 2 Scars, 2 Elders, 3 P1, A couple wolf's and cleaners, a few BD P2s , I got extras that I got to customize but never did, and if you count the Soldiers, I have 3 Dutchs' and 2 Billys. Then 31 in the PREDATOR line. The Predator line is my favorite line.

I only collect:

Predator
Alien
Superman
Twilight Zone
The Dead
Star Wars EP IV Mostly(Sideshow Only)
Indiana Jones

Regarding predator, i only collect original Predator stuff:

Sideshow 1/1 bust
Sideshow predator diorama
HT Predator 1/4 bust
HT Dutch
HT Billy
HT Predator

I would like some more.

I have all the Predators, 26 Preds including 2 Ani Coms. 2 Celtics, 2 Scars, 2 Elders, 3 P1, A couple wolf's and cleaners, a few BD P2s , I got extras that I got to customize but never did, and if you count the Soldiers, I have 3 Dutchs' and 2 Billys. Then 31 in the PREDATOR line. The Predator line is my favorite line.

I only collect:

Predator
Alien
Superman
Twilight Zone
The Dead
Star Wars EP IV Mostly(Sideshow Only)
Indiana Jones

Damn, I think you have everyone beat. Do you happen o have any spare ancients???:D:D

Regarding predator, i only collect original Predator stuff:

Sideshow 1/1 bust
Sideshow predator diorama
HT Predator 1/4 bust
HT Dutch
HT Billy
HT Predator

I would like some more.

hm thats pretty nice actually.

I still got to get this guy. I had him preordered but unfortunatey the dealer went out of business.

Anyone care to share where the best place to order one is?

I looked around for you, WG. cornerstore, razors edge, alter ego are all pre sold out. you may want to call alter ego and get on a waitlist as some orders will inevitably be cancelled. they expect them in stock mid july. You can also google shopping and see if viking playground or bbts has them.

update: bbts still has them for 159. viking playground 153 :D

Last edited:
I looked around for you, WG. cornerstore, razors edge, alter ego are all pre sold out. you may want to call alter ego and get on a waitlist as some orders will inevitably be cancelled. they expect them in stock mid july. You can also google shopping and see if viking playground or bbts has them.

update: bbts still has them for 159. viking playground 153 :D

Cool! Thanks dude!

Re: HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

I really wish SSC would hurry up and get this whole shipping/billing address problem they have with me sorted, and get my order out. I'm going on a two week trip in the next couple of weeks, and I'd really like to get him before I leave.
________
Dating advice forums

Last edited:
Im pretty much for 5 days on Item shipping soon by now. I know there was weekend in the middle but cmon, isnt this status supposed to be there only for 72 hours tops?

Back