HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh for the love of God, blowdryer--blowdryer--blowdryer--blowdryer!!!Doesn't anybody read this forums for assembling Preds?

Last edited:
Got my Exclusive. He's all set up except that I have to use a blowdryer to fit the non-damaged mask on. I am also going to remove the lighting from the regular mask so I can light up the Exclusive. The fact that they didn't bother doing lights on the Esclusive is just laziness. It's all set up for it

Now that I finally have this guy in my hands I can tell the canon mount and medical pack are totally not removable at all without cutting and resculpting the armor. That being the case, I will be cancelling my regular Pred orders since doing an end of movie stripped down version is out of the question without too much work.

If I were to make bets on the next Pred, I'm guessing they'll do another one of P1 with the pack off, or at least removable. Hope it comes with skinned bodies.

After I mod the masks, I'll post pics.

I am also going to remove the lighting from the regular mask so I can light up the Exclusive. The fact that they didn't bother doing lights on the Esclusive is just laziness. It's all set up for it

Well at least most people should be able to do this without any major work. Let us know how you go about it.

Now that I finally have this guy in my hands I can tell the canon mount and medical pack are totally not removable at all without cutting and resculpting the armor. That being the case, I will be cancelling my regular Pred orders since doing an end of movie stripped down version is out of the question without too much work.

If I were to make bets on the next Pred, I'm guessing they'll do another one of P1 with the pack off, or at least removable. Hope it comes with skinned bodies.

After I mod the masks, I'll post pics.

If they do a second stripped down version for the final hand-to-hand fight I too hope it has some exclusive items, blood on its leg etc. I also hope it gets released alongside a DX muddied Dutch and that that figure also has a bunch of extras we don't get with the regular version. - Or - they should release these in waves alongside at least some of the remaining P1 soldiers.

For example:

"Final confrontation" Predator alongside Blaine and Mac

"Final confrontation" Dutch alongside Dillon and Poncho

Major wishful thinking but I'm just trying to think of ways Hot Toys could put out the other soldiers by releasing the main sellers again...if as some might suspect they don't see the other P1 humans as viable options. Although this idea leaves Hawkins out in the cold. Who could he be paired with?

I am hoping for a battle damaged final battle P1 with a more relaxed head sculpt like the P2 elder (like inbetween open mandibles and closed). I would buy that in a heart beat

hopefully at the Comic Con, they will reveal some more predator stuff... Lets hope for another Lost Predator or a Blaine, Dillon or Mac.

hopefully at the Comic Con, they will reveal some more predator stuff... Lets hope for another Lost Predator or a Blaine, Dillon or Mac.

Holy jumpin, enough Predators already ! The humans fine but the Preds have been done to death now IMO.

I third that. That's why I have every version of every Pred so far and I have even made a couple custom versions like the Elder based into open face Scar, and the Scar-masked Ancient holding the Alien head on spear. At present, I have fifteen Predators.

And thress custom versions of Machiko.

I third that. That's why I have every version of every Pred so far and I have even made a couple custom versions like the Elder based into open face Scar, and the Scar-masked Ancient holding the Alien head on spear. At present, I have fifteen Predators.

:eek sweet jebus...and me with my lowly two predators (pred1 and Wolf v.1)

I have you beat bro....I have 17 predators right now + 2 P1s on the way, not including my 2 Machikos. I also have the predalien & all of the aliens except the brown AVP alien & the dog alien. I still would love to see all of your custom preds! I started on a concrete jungle pred but never finished it, I may need your skills to complete it. :naughty

I have you beat bro....I have 17 predators right now + 2 P1s on the way, not including my 2 Machikos. I also have the predalien & all of the aliens except the brown AVP alien & the dog alien. I still would love to see all of your custom preds! I started on a concrete jungle pred but never finished it, I may need your skills to complete it. :naughty

:eek 17! Wow, do you have any pics of them all?

Back