HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting mine tuesday......:chew......i havent looked as forward to getting a figure as much as this one in a while.

Sideshow Exclusive in hand, ladies and gentlemen. Got it delivered to my work this morning. Actually it was sitting on my desk. One of the benefits of working for FedEx Ground is whenever Sideshow ships with us, I get my boxes as soon as I walk into work. In this case, 6:30 am. Woohoo! Unfortunately I'm still at work, so I can't post pics yet, but I will as soon as I'm home.

Judging by the way they did the wiring on the helmet it is clear they originally intended to light up the AVP helmets. They have the same groove inside the helmet where the wires are supposed to run across.

Guess they cheaped out, but now I definitely want to light up my Scar's targetting.

Item(s) shipping soon !!! :D
so im in Europe. does this mean they ship it to EU warehouse first or is there a possibility they ship it straigth to me ?

Not sure, I always assumed items were shipped to the EU warehouse and US warehouse and then shipped to customers.

Got the e-mail from Sideshow:

Thank you for shopping at SideshowCollectibles.com! We are happy
to inform you that your order
has been charged,
processed and shipped.

But damn. They are charging twice as much for shipping as was estimated :(

And of course, it is scheduled to be delivered when I'm at work *grumble grumble*

that's the preauth. charge. it will change when it finalizes.

btw...mine will be here on monday...:bunnydanc

I'm not sure what it is about Sideshow's billing charges, but when they sent my Regular Dutch and Exclusive together it was $170.07 from California to California. Then they accidentally sent me a second Exclusive Dutch (not realizing he had already gone out with the regular) two days ago, and the billing charge was $174.48. WTF? It was less than ten days apart, and the regular and exclusive are the same retail price...?:duh

getting mine next tuesday according to UPS. But the increased shipping charge is kinda annoying. why can't SSC give a more accurate shipping estimate? I mean, a few dollars off, that's fine, but double the original estimate is a bit unprofessional.

just got mine today its waiting at home for me to open the time is goinggggggg sooooooo dammmmmmmmmmm slooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i hate work

Just opened mine up. It's a great figure.
Anyone know if the light up feature for the damaged bio is being parted out somewhere? I don't understand why the non-damaged mask has no light feature. The slot is there it's all a matter of the light with the wire.

Just opened mine up. It's a great figure.
Anyone know if the light up feature for the damaged bio is being parted out somewhere? I don't understand why the non-damaged mask has no light feature. The slot is there it's all a matter of the light with the wire.

the exclusive helmet doesn't have the light-up feature, it's not suppose too.

the exclusive helmet doesn't have the light-up feature, it's not suppose too.

I know that; sorry if I confused you. Just wondering why it doesn't since it's the same mask sans damage.
Also, I was asking if the pieces are being parted out for sale. It's such an easy swap even an idiot like me can do it.

I got my EX Predator today through Sideshow. However, there is something wrong with the non-damaged (exclusive) mask. It is much too narrow, and it does not fit on Pred's head. I even tried bending it to open wider, but it looks to be molded this way. Is this an isolated issue, or are other people having the same problem? :confused::confused::confused:

I got my EX Predator today through Sideshow. However, there is something wrong with the non-damaged (exclusive) mask. It is much too narrow, and it does not fit on Pred's head. I even tried bending it to open wider, but it looks to be molded this way. Is this an isolated issue, or are other people having the same problem? :confused::confused::confused:

My non-exclusive has this problem - I've yet to actually see the figure with the mask on and I've had it for over a week now. I think you have to dip it in boiling water and open it wider around the face. But I aint doing this till I get my 2nd one which will be the exclusive.

Back