HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

And this same figure (mostly) cost $150 or so a few years back...

Why? Because they can!

:exactly:

$224 is too much. But I still made sure I didn't have to work during the PPO. :monkey1

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

wake me up when it's time to PPO

I have PPO. My insurance card says so!

WdeWJ.gif

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I finally understand so many of your posts...

I support literacy! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

For all you guys saying "Hellz Yea sideshow collectors and PPO is the epic winz!!!"

Take one guess what website these scalpers and scalper customers will be visiting one friday morning.....

There still gunna scalp, ppl on the these forums are opening dummy accts as we speak, the fella that did the photo review who had three of these figures is prolly gunna pick up a couple more and resell them for a premium.

Scalpers are scum, but theres really nothing any of us can do. It was HT that made teh bone headed decision to make so few of these.

Cry me a ____ing river. If people cared about this piece as much as they say they do, they'd take the 15 minutes to learn what a PPO is and how it's conducted. If they can't do that, I'm more than willing to buy the piece in their place and enjoy it displayed in my detolf for them too. And that's the closest they'll ever get to it. As I said earlier, "scalping" has been around since as long as I can remember, with comic book shops buying up popular G.I. Joes, Superpowers, Secret Wars and Star Wars figures from local toy stores and selling them for double and triple the $3 they cost (and sometimes considerably higher than that).

My mom loved WHAM! and I remember telling her that Michael was singing to Andrew in that vid. She got sooooooooo pissed off at me. Not hard to guess who the first one was to forward her George's "announcement" when he went public. :lol

IMy mom loved WHAM! and I remember telling her that Michael was singing to Andrew in that vid. She got sooooooooo pissed off at me. Not hard to guess who the first one was to forward her George's "announcement" when he went public. :lol

Guess no one is safe :rotfl
Hope you didn't forward his arrest in the Men's Room.

Guess no one is safe :rotfl
Hope you didn't forward his arrest in the Men's Room.

Nah, but I called her that morning and the first words out of her mouth when she picked up the phone were, "shut up, I don't want to hear it." :lol

..So was reading on SS website more about this PPO deal. Now let me make sure I got this correct, with PPO you DONT have to pay right away correct? Your card will be charged only when the item is ready to ship, correct?

Would someone be so nice to clarify this for me; hopefully I was comprehending correctly. Never used SS site before or their PPO service, but thought ill'd give this a try.

..So was reading on SS website more about this PPO deal. Now let me make sure I got this correct, with PPO you DONT have to pay right away correct? Your card will be charged only when the item is ready to ship, correct?
Would someone be so nice to clarify this for me; hopefully I was comprehending correctly. Never used SS site before or their PPO service, but thought ill'd give this a try.

:exactly:.

13 o'clock.

I have written that down! True story.

Sideshow sent out a reminder for all newsletter members. If they don't get the newsletter, they are PPO qualified anyway, so don't bother answering anyones questions about the PPO. If they don't have the details already, they won't be able to order it anyway.

BM the hall monitor.

Awesome, RIP Michael.

Got the news letter. :yess: Now i can buy two of these bad boys and turn around and flip them.........did i say that out loud:slap

Just don't do it here, Dave will shut you down and then you'll have to sell it for more on eBay. True story.

Hell yes! I figure I'll get him, enjoy it for about eight months until TDKR comes out, and then sell it off just before the rubber turns to jello.:exactly:

*Le sigh*

$224 is too much. But I still made sure I didn't have to work during the PPO.

Wha?

I support literacy! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Cry me a ____ing river. If people cared about this piece as much as they say they do, they'd take the 15 minutes to learn what a PPO is and how it's conducted. If they can't do that, I'm more than willing to buy the piece in their place and enjoy it displayed in my detolf for them too. And that's the closest they'll ever get to it. As I said earlier, "scalping" has been around since as long as I can remember, with comic book shops buying up popular G.I. Joes, Superpowers, Secret Wars and Star Wars figures from local toy stores and selling them for double and triple the $3 they cost (and sometimes considerably higher than that).

My mom loved WHAM! and I remember telling her that Michael was singing to Andrew in that vid. She got sooooooooo pissed off at me. Not hard to guess who the first one was to forward her George's "announcement" when he went public. :lol

Why the "Choose Life" t-shirt. Ah, WHAM! confusing on so many levels.

06203159_dance_gif.gif

Well, if its FLEXPay, then yes, you won't be charged the total but if you're thinking of just paying the deposit (NRD or whatever) then we need to pay in full. The following is what they stated in their newsletter:

"Collectors will be given a choice to Pre-Order both Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and Shadow Predator Figures through one full payment or through a multiple payment option of FLEXPay."

For all you guys saying "Hellz Yea sideshow collectors and PPO is the epic winz!!!"

Take one guess what website these scalpers and scalper customers will be visiting one friday morning.....

There still gunna scalp, ppl on the these forums are opening dummy accts as we speak, the fella that did the photo review who had three of these figures is prolly gunna pick up a couple more and resell them for a premium.

Scalpers are scum, but theres really nothing any of us can do. It was HT that made teh bone headed decision to make so few of these.

they made so few? i thought there would be quite a lot of them if they're selling them in china, sideshow ppo, and during spooktacular?

Well, if its FLEXPay, then yes, you won't be charged the total but if you're thinking of just paying the deposit (NRD or whatever) then we need to pay in full. The following is what they stated in their newsletter:

"Collectors will be given a choice to Pre-Order both Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and Shadow Predator Figures through one full payment or through a multiple payment option of FLEXPay."

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/ministry.php?&ref=topnav-ministry

When will you charge my card?
Sideshow Collectibles will charge your credit card for your order when the item(s) becomes available to ship to you.

IN-STOCK ITEMS
Customers who place orders for in-stock product during Sideshow Collectibles’ business hours Monday- Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (PT) should expect their card to be charged within 48 hours of placing their order.

PRE-ORDER ITEMS
Please remember that Pre-Ordered items may not arrive into our warehouse for many weeks or months after you place your initial order. Once they arrive into our warehouse, we will begin to process your order and charge your purchase to your credit card on file. These customers generally receive courtesy Product Arrival e-mail updates and credit card Processing Alert emails, prior to their item leaving our warehouse. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to monitor their e-mail, our newsletter and our web site for the arrival date of their product into our warehouse.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/ministry.php?&ref=topnav-ministry

When will you charge my card?
Sideshow Collectibles will charge your credit card for your order when the item(s) becomes available to ship to you.

IN-STOCK ITEMS
Customers who place orders for in-stock product during Sideshow Collectibles’ business hours Monday- Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (PT) should expect their card to be charged within 48 hours of placing their order.

PRE-ORDER ITEMS
Please remember that Pre-Ordered items may not arrive into our warehouse for many weeks or months after you place your initial order. Once they arrive into our warehouse, we will begin to process your order and charge your purchase to your credit card on file. These customers generally receive courtesy Product Arrival e-mail updates and credit card Processing Alert emails, prior to their item leaving our warehouse. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to monitor their e-mail, our newsletter and our web site for the arrival date of their product into our warehouse.

Yup! That's what happens. Was it the same for Secret Project? Since the language was different in the Newsletter, I thought we'll have to pay in full.

Yup! That's what happens. Was it the same for Secret Project? Since the language was different in the Newsletter, I thought we'll have to pay in full.

The Newsletter just mention the two option, one full payment or 3 payment thru Flex Pay, it doesn't say when you will be charged. But Sideshow's Help page does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back