HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Just curious what time do some of you get the Priority Pre-Order Newsletters? I got mine yesterday at 6:30pm EST. I remember when Demon/Scarecrow went on sale I was lucky and checked the website around 10am and it was for sale so I bought it. Then, I got the newsletter much later in the afternoon saying Demon/Scarecrow the were on sale. Even though i bought it, I checked just for the heck of it to see if they were still available, but they were SOLD OUT by the time I got the newsletter. So if i had not checked the website in the morning, I would of lost out because the newsletter would not have done me any good. It was already sold out by the time the FOR SALE newsletter was sent to me.

Just curious if that happens to everyone?

UPDATE: I just realized the Priority Pre-Order Newsletter from yesterday I still have not received. A friend of mine sent it to me, It wasnt directly from Sideshow. This makes me worried. It says my account is ready for Priority Pre-Ordering. and I have an account for the Newsletters. Might need to call them just to confirm.

Last edited:
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Just curious what time do some of you get the Priority Pre-Order Newsletters? I got mine yesterday at 6:30pm EST. I remember when Demon/Scarecrow went on sale I was lucky and checked the website around 10am and it was for sale so I bought it. Then, I got the newsletter much later in the afternoon saying Demon/Scarecrow the were on sale. Even though i bought it, I checked just for the heck of it to see if they were still available, but they were SOLD OUT by the time I got the newsletter. So if i had not checked the website in the morning, I would of lost out because the newsletter would not have done me any good. It was already sold out by the time the FOR SALE newsletter was sent to me.

UPDATE: I just realized the Priority Pre-Order Newsletter from yesterday I still have not received. A friend of mine sent it to me, It wasnt directly from Sideshow. This makes me worried. It says my account is ready for Priority Pre-Ordering. and I have an account for the Newsletters. Might need to call them just to confirm.

Did you check the spam folder?

The time you receive the newsletter has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on whether you can order the item on the Sideshow site when it goes up for pre-order.

Load up the site, log in to your account, make sure you're logged in to your newsletter account (or whatever it is), and load the page up at the time specified for the start of pre-orders for the item.

If your account is saying it's ready, then you're good to go.

This website will tell you the current time for the Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) timezone, which is the timezone that the website's times are based on https://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html

I don't understand why all of these concepts are so hard for people. Not to sound rude, but come on :slap

You misunderstood me, my account is fine, its that I am not getting the newsletters until much later than most people and I didn't understand why. I understand how the PPO works, it was the newsletters I was concerned about. Just thought it was odd that I got the Demon/Scarecrow For Sale newsletter hours after it went on sale and sold out. And I haven't yet even got the PPO Newsletter about the Exclusive Batman, but a friend of mine got it. She forwarded it to me last night.

But my account is fine for PPO. I just wanted to know if others are experience the same issue with the Newsletters and getting them very late or not even at all like me.

Yes, I checked my Junk mail, and nothing in there.

The time you receive the newsletter has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on whether you can order the item on the Sideshow site when it goes up for pre-order.

Load up the site, log in to your account, make sure you're logged in to your newsletter account (or whatever it is), and load the page up at the time specified for the start of pre-orders for the item.

If your account is saying it's ready, then you're good to go.

This website will tell you the current time for the Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) timezone, which is the timezone that the website's times are based on https://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html

I don't understand why all of these concepts are so hard for people. Not to sound rude, but come on :slap

whats the time dif to australia? for a pre-order

Last edited:

why is everyone afraid of scalpers...one per person is very legit. the scalpers already _____*ed Hong Kong collectors over...

Saw the Sideshow newsletter this morning. I didn't see a price anywhere in the letter; are they just going to let people find out how much these things cost when they sign in tomorrow to pre-order?

Edit: Nevermind, I see that the price is listed on the image gallery page :p

Are you guys sure that you have to be loggied into the newsletter and your account? Whenever I'm logged into my account I have to log into my newsletter and when I do that I go back to the sideshow homepage and can't find my account.

Well I figured it out, but every time I go to newsletter access I have to login again even though I'm still logged into my account.

I'm surprised some people here can even turn on a computer.

Well I figured it out, but every time I go to newsletter access I have to login again even though I'm still logged into my account.

So where will PO page be? On the newsletter site or the main site?

Hey, Arseholes, just answer the question: Do you have to be logged into your account and your newsletter account?

Hey, Arseholes, just answer the question: Do you have to be logged into your account and your newsletter account?

Amazing how no one wants to help out a fellow collector huh?

well, i'd imagine it'd be your normal account...perhaps you could email sideshow to clarify???

You don't have to be logged into anything. You have to be signed up for the newsletter to be allowed to order the PPO. And of course, you have to sign in to order. . .arsehole ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back