HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

SDCC Iron Man Special Project.

you know thru that whole fiasco i'm still amazed i snagged one of those.............at first i was all :panic:...........then i was all............:yess:

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

picture.php

If you go to the help desk on their website everything you need to know about the PPO is there. :wink1:

I'm shocked there's even a video. :lol

you know thru that whole fiasco i'm still amazed i snagged one of those.............at first i was all :panic:...........then i was all............:yess:

Same here. Had to have Ski log into my acct to get one since his comp was connecting better than mine.

Did the site actually crash for that or just take a reeeeeeeeally long time to load pages for people?

URL error message crash.

That would of been a great picture to fool people, but to bad it says jake sully in the blurry text.

My guess it will sell out in 45 minutes. Only because it'll take that long for everyone to get on the site.

If you guys havent already signed in to your sideshow account do so now.

That would of been a great picture to fool people, but to bad it says jake sully in the blurry text.

One man's Superman is another man's Jake Sully.

Im sure it said superman from 1978...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back