HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Oh men! So excited to PO this @ SS later! Let's get it on!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

My guess it will sell out in 45 minutes. Only because it'll take that long for everyone to get on the site.

I'm not so sure. I mean, what are the chances of the Batman EX selling out if the Christopher Reeves Superman didn't sell out when it was on priority pre-order?

I'm not so sure. I mean, what are the chances of the Batman EX selling out if the Christopher Reeves Superman didn't sell out when it was on priority pre-order?

Superman wasn't only available to pre-order for 2 hours, and isn't so exclusive.

Supes was just an exclusive along with a regular edition. Not a PPO.

Reeves wasn't a PPO or a con exlusive. :duh

I just hope to get one of these!! its been a long wait!

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Let him think otherwise so we can make fun of him when he misses out. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

tumblr_lea376k0ci1qbxuzm.gif

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Is that nam's boyfriend?

Supes was just an exclusive along with a regular edition. Not a PPO.

Ah, thanks for the correct info :slap. I could have sworn that someone on this thread previously said that it was a PPO. Or maybe I read it wrong.

Shhhhhhhhhhh. Let him think otherwise so we can make fun of him when he misses out. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Missing out on this? You wish! :nana:.

Good luck all! :hi5:

OK just got off the phone with sideshow - must say very impressed with the customer service!

- My PPO status has been sorted
- I can have it delivered to my cousin in the US and just pay on my own CC, i'll just have to fill a form

Now if only I can get the order in...

An hour and 15 mins to preorder and I still can't decide if I want to pull the trigger on this or not :gah:

OK just got off the phone with sideshow - must say very impressed with the customer service!

- My PPO status has been sorted
- I can have it delivered to my cousin in the US and just pay on my own CC, i'll just have to fill a form

Now if only I can get the order in...

I told you my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back