HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I'm not so sure. I mean, what are the chances of the Batman EX selling out if the Christopher Reeves Superman didn't sell out when it was on priority pre-order?

The prices this figure are going for on eBay is what makes me think this will be a fast sell out.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

OK just got off the phone with sideshow - must say very impressed with the customer service!

- My PPO status has been sorted
- I can have it delivered to my cousin in the US and just pay on my own CC, i'll just have to fill a form

Now if only I can get the order in...

Congrats man! :hi5:

:flag

:lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akPKwuQLzAk"]Batman Begins - Batman Quote [HD] [1080p] - YouTube[/ame]​

I want to order this on my iPad. Anyone know if you have to have flash to successfully ppo ?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class wpdb in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 53

Sideshow has crashed. :thud:

I must have missed that one.

I was there when the Hot Toys Iron Man SECRET Project went up.

It went up without a PPO, the site crashed, then returned as a PPO and crashed again. It was a disaster. :lol

OK just got off the phone with sideshow - must say very impressed with the customer service!

- My PPO status has been sorted
- I can have it delivered to my cousin in the US and just pay on my own CC, i'll just have to fill a form

Now if only I can get the order in...

American shops seem to be leaps and bounds over the majority of UK shops. At least the amount I've been with. I'm not saying all UK shops are bad but the American's seem to have that really willing enthusiastic attitude unlike the crummy UK culture.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class wpdb in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 53

The site is loading fine for me, so what did you do to get that error?

:lecture:lectureNope:

I'm on the site right now.
17498_o.gif

American shops seem to be leaps and bounds over the majority of UK shops. At least the amount I've been with. I'm not saying all UK shops are bad but the American's seem to have that really willing enthusiastic attitude unlike the crummy UK culture.

Agreed.

UK simply does not have a customer service concept. In the US, the customer is everything

That scene almost made me want to not order this figure... :p

And i still hate the way she says "Bruce?" out loud, like the viewers couldn't figure out that she knew he was by just looking... blah.

But i still like the look of the figure soooo... i shall still try.

M.

when should i log in?

Ok, now it's working! :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back