HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Ok is there an order page people are refreshing or just the home page which is expected to be updated with a link at 10am?

sideshow's homepage will change and you will have no other option to access the site other than to order this or not.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Gosh people panicking about where to find it. The sideshowtoy.com site will automatically take you to the order page for Batman when it goes up. Just wait and relax. There will be a countdown page and you'll not even be able to get one sideshow's main site until about 30 minutes after the item is up for order. You will not miss it.

Just go to sideshowtoy.com 10 minutes prior to the on sale time and it will be right there in front of you. Chill out people.

Thanks for the tip man! Appreciate it! :1-1: Anymore tips you got there? This will be my first time to order a PPO or even @ Sideshow alone! :thud:

Ok is there an order page people are refreshing or just the home page which is expected to be updated with a link at 10am?

Nevermind question answered*

Gosh people panicking about where to find it. The sideshowtoy.com site will automatically take you to the order page for Batman when it goes up. Just wait and relax. There will be a countdown page and you'll not even be able to get one sideshow's main site until about 30 minutes after the item is up for order. You will not miss it.

Just go to sideshowtoy.com 10 minutes prior to the on sale time and it will be right there in front of you. Chill out people.

Answered already.

Yeah website is dead on my end won't even load now. Way to go Sideshow:slap

Did I miss something? What's going on? Did someone say a Hot Toys Batman is going up for PPO?

But the problem is that i can even go on the sideshow website :(

What are you on dial up? I'm on a slowish work connection and it's up for me. I can even refresh with no delay.

what is the link ? the homepage or what ?

but the problem is that i can even go on the sideshow website :(

it is working fine on google chrome

try that.

Win or lose, this thread is gonna get pretty entertaining in a couple of hours. :lol:rotfl:lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egXwP_622gg"]german kid - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah I can refresh the site without delay so if you're having a problem now you may want to check your connection on try a different browser because there's not a problem on Sideshow's end yet.

Alright, lets do this already!

What's the best browser to use?

Yeah I can refresh the site without delay so if you're having a problem now you may want to check your connection on try a different browser because there's not a problem on Sideshow's end yet.

Yeah, I'm not having any issues with Sideshow's site either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back