HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Stay on target...

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

If I'm using my iPhone on a construction site, am I F'ed?

we have not to log in right? after the page will change we will promped for our user during the order process, right?

Are you guys doing this at home, office, parking lot, mom's basement, where?

Introduce a little chaos...
& you know something about chaos...
It's fair...

Gosh people panicking about where to find it. The sideshowtoy.com site will automatically take you to the order page for Batman when it goes up. Just wait and relax. There will be a countdown page and you'll not even be able to get one sideshow's main site until about 30 minutes after the item is up for order. You will not miss it.

Just go to sideshowtoy.com 10 minutes prior to the on sale time and it will be right there in front of you. Chill out people.

...dum..de dum...

sure has been a while :1-1:

I don't miss PPO's at all, thank ya very much. Once in awhile is fine though.

Lets rock _____es!!

Lets rock _____es!!

I can't wait for the flood of, "...but I didn't get a confirmation email! Did my order go through?" posts.

Gosh people panicking about where to find it. The sideshowtoy.com site will automatically take you to the order page for Batman when it goes up. Just wait and relax. There will be a countdown page and you'll not even be able to get one sideshow's main site until about 30 minutes after the item is up for order. You will not miss it.

Just go to sideshowtoy.com 10 minutes prior to the on sale time and it will be right there in front of you. Chill out people.

But the problem is that i can even go on the sideshow website :(

The order page won't show up on the home paige until about 20 minutes or so before the ppo begins and it refreshes itself.

Wife kids dog all kicked out xbox and ps3 disconnected for maximum fastness :gah:

I love halloween.

Ok is there an order page people are refreshing or just the home page which is expected to be updated with a link at 10am?

Nevermind question answered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back