HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

but no one knows how many pieces will be avaible on the site?

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Dark passenger, I have this vision of you up in a half built sky scraper sitting on a beam 10 stories high on your iPhone trying to PPo this figure :lol

Finally!!!

In logged on and ready to go :yess:

Is it better to login now?

30 min and counting...

I talked to Mike on the chat and he said "We have a lot" ... I don't know what " a lot " means to him but we'll have to wait and see.

People still use Netscape? :monkey1

if you're having problems getting onto the website. go to the email about this PPO that was sent out on wednesday and click on "account login" under #2 of "to qualify you will need to..."
it worked for me, so it might for you.

cat.gif

Logging in now does no good. Once the streamlined site comes up, you have to log in again anyway.

This guys sick im gonna try and get him too..this ought to be fun I havent done a ppo since the SIM..too long

You have to log in regardless to do the priority pre order so it doesn't matter if you log in now.

I love when things like this go up for order because people go so nuts and hostile and by the time you are finished reading the last page of comments about people panicking and complaining and asking dumb questions the thread has jumped five pages ahead of the one you are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back