HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

tumblr_lk3f27521m1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Dude...:slap

You were being so juvenile last night (along with others).. this thread got closed!!!:rolleyes2

Ha Ha totally agree he posted some crap and was one of the gang who got the thread locked, Kettle Black comes to mind :slap

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Is SSC limiting these to North American/Western customers only? If so, then the scalpers will still make money. :(

At the very least however, they will not be getting my money.

Nope, im from the UK and i got my order in for the batman

The calm after the storm... :lol

I had my computer loading the page, my iPhone, and my Sensation. No phone service anymore on the iPhone - my two phones don't mean I'm a drug dealer (although that would make it much easier to swing these purchases).

But I was raging when it kept timing out. I knew there was almost certainly enough to satisfy everyone, and I figured the mad rush when the clock hit 0 was killing their servers (and SSF's). But that didn't ease my frustration.

Then, about twenty minutes in, my iPhone loaded, then about one minute later so did the other two. I just thought, "I should have just signed on at 10:30."

And when the purchase completed on my iPhone, the first thing I thought (well second, behind "YES! FINALLY!") was that this meant Dark Passenger should have a chance, sitting on that beam three hundred feet above the ground.

Took off three hours early from work, still happy I got one!

and they are still for sale now....this lasted longer than Demon/Scarecrow.

They're talking about the scalpers who bought dozens of them at the conventions to try and corner the market; now that Sideshow is selling presumably thousands of these figures, the scalpers can't sell the ones they possess for much more than what they paid for them, if at all.

Ok that makes sense. Looks like ebay will be flooded with them soon lol. Guess i will look to see if i can score a 2nd one at a discount from the scalpers :D

Ha Ha totally agree he posted some crap and was one of the gang who got the thread locked, Kettle Black comes to mind :slap

Where did you get that Bale video? What event was that from?

That's F!@$*&% disgusting!

bags04.jpg

These people are not even collectors they just buy to sell, look at that a fricking WALL of exclusives being bought by a single person to sell for higher prices! :gah::slap:dunno:mad:

I'm no Devil666...

scum.jpg

Serious though, that is terrible. :(

I only bummed out because I could have slept until my normal wake up time.....but it's all good...

its worth it in my opinion, i wouldnt trade the adrenaline rush you get during ppo for anything. :rotfl

Well, I like how the tide has turned from beeyotching about being able to order and now beeyotching about it still being available. Sheesh. And I :lol at the dork who mentioned the conspiracy theory on SSC overhyping the figure. Lame. Quit your beetchin' and order the damn doll if you want, or STFU.

:lecture

Yep, it's unbelievable. I'm just glad I got my order in.

Well, fellas I think I'm SOL. SS site isn't loading so I can put in my billing info.

Well if they had THAT many we should have been able to order TWO...but I'm just secong guessing...

2011-08-12 17:22:46 - batman

2011-08-12 19:01:23 - shadow predator

huge difference :rotfl

I dont know what to you. I already have one on po, but now i can order one with $10 off with a code i have. Should i cancel my old order and make a new order with $10 off? because there going to charge me taxes anyway, so why not save a few bucks?

excellent me too mate thats 2 in Scotland that we know of lol

aye, indeed mate lol, if you look back to the posts from around 10ish this morning (our time), you'll notice a few other UK based guys getting their say in here

well, the worst part is over anyway...i wasn't bothered about the predator, i have my eyes on other figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back