HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I wish I could get a second one so I could have displayed in both ways. Damn!!! I'm sure the limit of one doesn't mean ordering one regular and one flex, just one total. Oh well, guess its sideshow telling me I need to cool my spending. LOL

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

PPO for Shadow Predator was so much easier

Got my PO in around 10:12 this morning. If these don't sell out, SSC should change the limit to 2 per person.

why do you guys think this will somehow hurt the scalpers? You know they could just go and cancel the order in like 30 sec without any penalty right? if it turns out this thing isnt worth scalping for.

So is there an NRD or not? I can't seem to find it anywhere on SS.

I wish I could get a second one so I could have displayed in both ways.

No kidding. It would have been nice if Sideshow let people order two since there seem to be so many.

This thing was over hyped before Sideshow even knew they'd be carrying it.

Right, by the fandom. I just think it's downright silly for some guys to get butte-hurt over their precious time ordering a doll and thinking the distributor is covertly screw them over.

EDIT: We can't say butt hurt? Really? Well, at least we can say Japan now. :dunno

20% Vat on top plus fedex fee around £10 and $25 delivery from Sideshow

I'm dreading what the Scarecrow set is.

wasnt planing on getting bats but since he's still available why not. :yess:

I wish I could get a second one so I could have displayed in both ways. Damn!!! I'm sure the limit of one doesn't mean ordering one regular and one flex, just one total. Oh well, guess its sideshow telling me I need to cool my spending. LOL

yeah, I was thinking the same thing! Need to cool my jets as I'm already spending too much on these things.

why do you guys think this will somehow hurt the scalpers? You know they could just go and cancel the order in like 30 sec without any penalty right? if it turns out this thing isnt worth scalping for.
They're talking about the scalpers who bought dozens of them at the conventions to try and corner the market; now that Sideshow is selling presumably thousands of these figures, the scalpers can't sell the ones they possess for much more than what they paid for them, if at all.

Seriously? Dude, grow up. :ohbfrank:

tumblr_lk3f27521m1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Dude...:slap

You were being so juvenile last night (along with others).. this thread got closed!!!:rolleyes2

wasnt planing on getting bats but since he's still available why not. :yess:

I only bummed out because I could have slept until my normal wake up time.....but it's all good...

Is SSC limiting these to North American/Western customers only? If so, then the scalpers will still make money. :(

At the very least however, they will not be getting my money.

Most important thing to take away from this.....

Maybe now people will know how to use SS's web-site instead of filling the threads with questions that they can answer themselves.

It means that HT might change their mind about what the figure comes with.

question, so since these were already made & produced and the AniCon people already have them in their hands, would they actually be able to change anything? Seems to me these pieces are all done being produced. So that statement in their listing was maybe just a disclaimer they put on all their figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back