HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Could someone please answer this so i can order it

You pay a small amount for shipping and then Fed Ex sens you a bill for around £30.00 a couple of weeks later.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I ordered mine about half an hour ago!!! I'm surprised they got a lot for stock.

aye, indeed mate lol, if you look back to the posts from around 10ish this morning (our time), you'll notice a few other UK based guys getting their say in here

well, the worst part is over anyway...i wasn't bothered about the predator, i have my eyes on other figures

yeah its good so many managed to get em, i wasnt bothered about the pred thats why i said its ironic cos the PPO for the pred loaded instantly...typical !!

Got my order in!!! Couldn't get in with the PPO but still got it afterwards! :hi5::yess::clap

You have the direct # off the top of your head?

Good luck. When I called the phone line where either busy or it wouldn't connect.

That's F!@$*&% disgusting!

bags04.jpg

These people are not even collectors they just buy to sell, look at that a fricking WALL of exclusives being bought by a single person to sell for higher prices! :gah::slap:dunno:mad:

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Thank goodness for Sideshow Preorder. Got mine!
Now they will think twice about trying a stunt like that.
91698d1313052983-wtf-happened-hk-ani-con-2011-fool.jpg

Got in. Now all i gotta do is update my bill info and order through flex pay! What a journey.

im thankfull to sideshow for keeping my dull single life as exciting as possible for past month or so....:dance:blissy:bunnydanc:banana:dumbo::fireworks:fest

but now what will i do for the rest of my life,?? joker pf??:grouphug

im thankfull to sideshow for keeping my dull single life as exciting as possible for past month or so....:dance:blissy:bunnydanc:banana:dumbo::fireworks:fest

but now what will i do for the rest of my life,?? joker pf??:grouphug

a very good idea my man, did you see any of the pics from the comic con of this statue, looks AMAZING, im not one for the joker usually but will need to get that when it comes out

We might be single, but we have a very cool hobby lol

So you can still order these Guys ?
I thought these would be sold out in seconds

Okay guys, got my order. thanks for not flipping out on me since I'm such a st3ped noob.

Got my pre-order in! :yess:

Hey does anybody know if sideshow ships to the shipping address or the billing address??

Why do they need a billing address if it is electronic credit card payment? -Unless they want to send you a statement??

Major Gracias to the folks at sideshow collectbiles, For increasing their preorder quota and establishing a one per person PPO. I can't thank you enough!!! And I hope those asian flippers will think before they act next time. That wall of scalped products is disgusting, lets hope those flippers go bankrupt!!!!!

Wow... are WE _______s or what?

Hahaha, this figure's ordering process is amazing.

Although I'm logged in on the site, but that page still tells me to login. I'm not trying to order another, I just wanted to see if it actually would be that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back