HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

For the same number of accessories, Cap costs $170 and this new bats costs $255...won't be surprised if HT sets $200 as the minimum price of its figures soon.

That will probably be next year. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Ah Lambo... your brand of wit and pious commenting are something this forum is sooooo lacking in. :wave

For the same number of accessories, Cap costs $170 and this new bats costs $255...won't be surprised if HT sets $200 as the minimum price of its figures soon.

nah....I just think Hot Toys has realized the demand for certain figures....

I liked the other Muppet better. :monkey1
Link better reflects my deep, authoritative voice.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpwmTsDxUx8"]The Muppet Show - Bear on Patrol: Impersonating an Officer - YouTube[/ame]

I went all crazy trying to order it at 1pm and now see it easily available lol

I cancelled my order and reordered using my welcome $10 off

I just got home from dinner... I can't believe that these figures are still available.
What was the point of the PPO?

The PPO turning into a PO reminds me of this story:

"When those who were hired at about the eleventh hour came, they each received a denarius. When the first came, they supposed that they would receive more; and they likewise each received a denarius. When they received it, they murmured against the master of the household, saying, ‘These last have spent one hour, and you have made them equal to us, who have borne the burden of the day and the scorching heat!’ "But he answered one of them, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Didn’t you agree with me for a denarius? Take that which is yours, and go your way. It is my desire to give to this last just as much as to you. Isn’t it lawful for me to do what I want to with what I own? Or is your eye evil, because I am good?"

The fact that so many others that wanted this were able to procure it is a good thing.

So what are the better cape options going to be for this figure?

Guys, re: the confirmation email..SSC didn't state your shipping address (blank) there right? :cuckoo:

i like the fact that hot toys made so many of these. as a late comer to the hot toys party i was seriously debating purchasing a batman on ebay. the cheapest i found was around $300 plus shipping. this gave myself and many other collectors a chance to add bats to our fledgling collections without breaking the bank.

If this becomes available to other retailers, I'm going to cancel and order with them for $25 off what SSC is selling for.

Up yours SSC for crashing your own site for 30 minutes for nothing. They could have mentioned in their facebook update saying "there are plenty for everyone throughout the day, instead of 30 minute countdown, better be on your computer refreshing every second!!"

Bastards.

Actually, I believe that had told those who had asked that they had a huge supply coming in that would meet demand.

The fact that so many others that wanted this were able to procure it is a good thing.

Yeah, but Sideshow didn't have to place this figure on a PPO, if they were going to have it for normal sale. It was all just a ploy to hype this figure up to the stratosphere so that more people would buy it.

I'm not even going to pay attention the next time when Sideshow decides to place another Hot Toys figure on PPO. I'll just sleep it off, and get it till the next day when I feel like it :lol.

If this becomes available to other retailers, I'm going to cancel and order with them for $25 off what SSC is selling for.

Up yours SSC for crashing your own site for 30 minutes for nothing. They could have mentioned in their facebook update saying "there are plenty for everyone throughout the day, instead of 30 minute countdown, better be on your computer refreshing every second!!"

Bastards.

Yeah, how dare they provide us with this product! :mad:

I noticed the shipping address wasn't stated in the confirmation mail (blank) but the shipping price is already added in the total cost..it's all good right?

Guys, re: the confirmation email..SSC didn't state your shipping address (blank) there right? :cuckoo:

Yeah, they left mine blank too! Anyone else have this problem as well?

Yeah, but Sideshow didn't have to place this figure on a PPO, if they were going to have it for normal sale. It was all just a ploy to hype this figure up to the stratosphere so that more people would buy it.

I'm not even going to pay attention the next time when Sideshow decides to place another Hot Toys figure on PPO. I'll just sleep it off, and get it till the next day when I feel like it :lol.

Good luck with that.

Yeah, how dare they provide us with this product! :mad:

Its the fact that they were crying wolf with this release like it was going to be so limited like the MKIV Secret Project. As a result people that wanted it had to either get off work early or stressed over the PPO when it was a regular PO with PLENTY to go around.

Bastards.

Awe, I bet you stomped your feet too when you didn't get to order your toy right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back