HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZXFdikh-70"]Bob Roberts Complain - YouTube[/ame]

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Here's a good pic of the '62:

godzilla.jpg

If Nam is Godzilla, then he's this version:

40296648.jpg

Did the Josh create a second member account? :nono

Don't blame us because that's the only Godzilla you grew up with newb. :nono

Which reminds me, WTF is up with no Godzilla Returns (Godzilla 1985) on DVD? :(

Which reminds me, WTF is up with no Godzilla Returns (Godzilla 1985) on DVD? :(

Only VHS copies & only a handful at that.
Why not just download it, just found one with 30 years of Godzillas.

Only VHS copies & only a handful at that.
Why not just download it, just found one with 30 years of Godzillas.

I want to watch it on the PS3. Bought a region zero but it's a friggin' burn and won't play right. Just looking for a decent DVD copy of the film. :(

Holy crap do people friggin compain alot in the DC section.

:lol if people missed this release there would have been post after post complaining how they are gonna have to go to the bay now...since it isn't as limited as the CRAZY amout of hype and sleepless nights for some and it was an easy score people are still complaining :cuckoo:

:lol if people missed this release there would have been post after post complaining how they are gonna have to go to the bay now...since it isn't as limited as the CRAZY amout of hype and sleepless nights for some and it was an easy score people are still complaining :cuckoo:

Ya, in my short time as a collector, I've noticed there are two kinds of collectors. Those who just want the figures to display without worrying about everyone else having one to enjoy... And those that must have one for themselves but want it to be extremely difficult for others to get so as to drive up the value of their collection. :slap

With that said... I wonder how many more days he'll be available for lol. I've only ordered one item off SSC's site so far, and that's the newly released Sweeney Todd. He's obviously never sold out during preorders and is still in stock. Do figures normally sell out during the preorder phase or shortly after release? I think Spiderman3 was recently released, but I had to order him off eBay as he was already sold out.

Bollywood is the tits :clap

That aint Bollywood... thats the South Indian Film Industry style where the male protagonist is Popeye and the chaps have sex with their clothes on and rubbing their moustache against the neck of female costar

That aint Bollywood... thats the South Indian Film Industry style where the male protagonist is Popeye and the chaps have sex with their clothes on and rubbing their moustache against the neck of female costar

Touché my friend! The best part is, this 'Popeye' doesn't even need spinach! :lol :rotfl :lol And, you forgot to mention, "...against the neck of their voluptuous and buxom female costar!" Fixed it for ya :wink1: :lol

I've been looking for a good suit to use with the Bruce Wayne sculpt, but can't seem to find the right look. Does anyone know a good suit that I could use that will fit a Truetype body well. Also what would be a good body to use? Just a regular TT? Links would much appreciated as ive looked all over eBay and what not. Thanks.

If this becomes available to other retailers, I'm going to cancel and order with them for $25 off what SSC is selling for.

Up yours SSC for crashing your own site for 30 minutes for nothing. They could have mentioned in their facebook update saying "there are plenty for everyone throughout the day, instead of 30 minute countdown, better be on your computer refreshing every second!!"

Bastards.

hey-beetlejuice-doris-joker-funny-demotivational-poster-1231432214.jpg

Now that it's only on standard preorder, why can't we buy a second one? I want to display one as first night out as well as full batman

I've been looking for a good suit to use with the Bruce Wayne sculpt, but can't seem to find the right look. Does anyone know a good suit that I could use that will fit a Truetype body well. Also what would be a good body to use? Just a regular TT? Links would much appreciated as ive looked all over eBay and what not. Thanks.

This is the best quality and fitting 1/6 scale suit you'll ever own.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...60421434&category=27294&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

The pic sucks balls, i've owned this in the past and it fits a regular TT like a glove. I bought a set today. Triad makes some damn nice suits.

I plan on using it on this new TT:

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=21112&cat=123&page=1

yo Y4NK33 PL4N3T, that pic is freaking hilarious. It literally made me lol. Back on topic, I'm going to keep my DX Batman and display him with his rogue gallery (Joker, Scarecrow, Two Face) and then I'm going to display this Batman with the upcoming Superman, Green Lantern (hopefully some other Justice League characters as they release) to have my JL display.

Touché my friend! The best part is, this 'Popeye' doesn't even need spinach! :lol :rotfl :lol And, you forgot to mention, "...against the neck of their voluptuous and buxom female costar!" Fixed it for ya :wink1: :lol

You can add the fact that they have more hair on their legs than the guy does... :lecture

BTW :hi5: on both of us getting the PO done :D another friend of mine too PO's looks like HT collectors are growing in the country... from a meager handful to a lot more... probably in another 3/4 years with more awareness and people more serious about pop culture itll grow and someone with foresight and risk taking attitude will try to get a retailorship.

yo Y4NK33 PL4N3T, that pic is freaking hilarious. It literally made me lol. Back on topic, I'm going to keep my DX Batman and display him with his rogue gallery (Joker, Scarecrow, Two Face) and then I'm going to display this Batman with the upcoming Superman, Green Lantern (hopefully some other Justice League characters as they release) to have my JL display.

:lol Thanks it's 1 of my favorites meme's :hi5:

Thanks for the link on that triad suit Vorhees, might pick 1 up :1-1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back