HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you need to grow a pair or learn to use the ignore feature.

I wanna see a pic of the bale head on the batman body with the cape on (not the harness) and see if that lessens the effect.

Not to bring this train wreck back on topic but has anyone posted pics of the DK OC Batman with this BB version? I'd love to see them side by side.

This is the only one i found.

228839_217418201638742_100001116912691_560697_5413623_n.jpg

This is the only one i found.

228839_217418201638742_100001116912691_560697_5413623_n.jpg

Crap.... Well, hopefully some will be posted in the future that highlights the two bodies. I'm just curious to see if these are identical from the neck down.

The improved Bale sculpt is an obvious upgrade, but I never used the old ones, so it's not really reason enough for me to buy another OC Bats.

Seriously...nothing is more lame than fighting on a forum...everyone in the forum is now dumber for having read through your posts...I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Disagree 100% Keeping the ignorant ignorant encourages the devolution of the species. They should be cast aside and ridiculed for their lack of higher brain function. But I tell you what. If the dumbasses promise not to breed, and agree to be sterilized, I'd be more than happy to keep my mouth shut. Deal? :wave

:yess::clap This may be the greatest thing posted on this forum. Thank you for that as I almost spit coffee on my work monitor.

Heh, I just got an email from SSC saying, 'grab hot toys Batman Begins and Shadow Predator today!'

CollectorNC, other than Nam what seems to be your problem here? Batman's value, Sideshow? What?

CollectorNC, other than Nam what seems to be your problem here? Batman's value, Sideshow? What?

As a collector of collectibles, value does mean something. I'm not wealthy like some that can have 100 of these figures and 100 statues, etc. I have to pick and choose carefully per my interests and wallet. I don't want to be made to think (like I was per SSC's marketing of the product) that this was ultra limited ed. and everyone had to be online at 10:00 AM last week or miss them, when SSC's knew all along that there was NO urgency. And with other events overseas and such, I am concerned that I will be paying 250 for something that will be 150 on ebay when everyone realizes that there's a million of them.

Maybe if instead of trying (maybe you don't have to) to be a jerk and actually provide some non-cynical posts to enlighten those of us that haven't reached 20,000 something posts, it might be more helpful. I'm no troll dude. I moderate a fair share of sites so I can't be on here 24/7 like some. I come on here to see what is going on in the collecting world. I'm not here to be insulted or wage a war of words. Unfortunately, that's happened today, but I get the impression that is your goal. You defend SSC's like you work for them and they haven't dropped the ball. This PPO has been mismanaged plain and simple. Their systems weren't up to snuff to handle things and most of us got error messages when ordering. No one should have to arrange their work schedule around a PPO, when in fact, there's more than enough to go around. The HK crap is already causing ripples over in the U.S. as one poster mentioned that many of the buyers on Ebay are from the U.S. If, as you say, the collectible holds it's value, that's fine, but without knowing the ES how can anyone be sure. If everyone has one, there's no demand and the price is cheap on Ebay. Oh yes, it's the customer's fault. You obviously have never worked in customer service.

cause somethings need to be repeated.

Back on topic, what do you fellas plan on doing with the OC Batman if you already have it, replacing and sale or display next to? I'm thinking about getting rid of mine.

I'm keeping mine. You can never have too many Batman figures as far as I'm concerned. I'm not the kind of guy who has to have ONE figure of each character. I've got multiple TDK Batman figures, multiple regular Jokers, multiple Bank Robbers, duplicates of this, duplicates of that.

This is perfect for me because I always wanted extra OC Batman figures. I kicked myself for years for only picking up one, now I have a chance to get more.

There's no replacing in my collection. Every figure, even if it's "obsolete" has sentimental value. Perfect example is the Takara Begins Batman. Currently, it's been upstaged twice now, by this release and the OC back in 2008 and I've still kept it. It's a good figure.

The only time I sell off my things is if money is tight and I have to make exceptions or simply don't like or enjoy something anymore. I like all my 1/6 figures.

In your case, just picture it this way. This Batman represents him during Batman Begins while the OC Batman represents the character in The Dark Knight. Keep both, display them side by side, whatever.

Wanted to order but i've heard that SST delivers only at the adress of the credit card.
Is that true?
I want to have it sent to a friend in the US then he will reship it to me and make sure to avoid the fedex _______s who make sure that everything gets taxed.

Maybe if instead of trying (maybe you don't have to) to be a jerk and actually provide some non-cynical posts to enlighten those of us that haven't reached 20,000 something posts, it might be more helpful. I'm no troll dude. I moderate a fair share of sites so I can't be on here 24/7 like some. I come on here to see what is going on in the collecting world. I'm not here to be insulted or wage a war of words. Unfortunately, that's happened today, but I get the impression that is your goal. You defend SSC's like you work for them and they haven't dropped the ball. This PPO has been mismanaged plain and simple. Their systems weren't up to snuff to handle things and most of us got error messages when ordering. No one should have to arrange their work schedule around a PPO, when in fact, there's more than enough to go around. The HK crap is already causing ripples over in the U.S. as one poster mentioned that many of the buyers on Ebay are from the U.S. If, as you say, the collectible holds it's value, that's fine, but without knowing the ES how can anyone be sure. If everyone has one, there's no demand and the price is cheap on Ebay. Oh yes, it's the customer's fault. You obviously have never worked in customer service.

:lol:rotfl:lol Troll 101 - when all else fails, resort to personal insults.

Sideshow announced the PPO for this like they do every PPO, in the newsletter. Is it the first PPO where the website's crashed? No. They're NOTORIOUS for it happening. So much so that it's expected. Ask anybody who's been purchasing from them for the past decade and has dealt with more than a handful of PPOs and they'll tell you the same ____ing thing.

If the ebay buyers still padding the pockets of the flippers are from the U.S., Malaysia, Ukraine, Alaska or the ____ing North Poll, WTF does it matter? If they want to buy from flippers, that's on them. Who are you to tell them how to spend their money? And you should be ____ing praising them, considering they're keeping that value high for you since, apparently, that's more important than the figure itself.

Blaming Sideshow because you had to take off work because you absolutely had to buy a doll is pathetic. Grow up. Seriously. Grow up. Don't lecture me about customer service when you don't even understand the concept of priorities. Hmmm... gainful employment? Or limited edition doll? :huh

Wanted to order but i've heard that SST delivers only at the adress of the credit card.
Is that true?
I want to have it sent to a friend in the US then he will reship it to me and make sure to avoid the fedex _______s who make sure that everything gets taxed.

have your friend make an account & have him order you stuff

do you trust your friend with having you CC info? cause the mailing address and the shipping address will have to be the same.

Sigh. I really want Sonar DX02 Batman to go along with this purchase.

Sigh Sigh Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back