HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also the fact that the Ani-Con folks paid the equivalence of $180 USD . . .

That's bull____. I mean, I'm still going to get Bats and I feel he is worth the price tag. I have no Bats and do not want to pay what the going rate for OC Bats is, so this is the way to go. But I almost feel cheated a bit since he was only $180 at the con. I understand that it's kind of a reward or incentive to go to the con but really? A $45 difference? $60 with shipping? That's almost insulting to the majority of the people buying this which are online.

With that being said though I am very happy to even have a chance to own a Begins Bats. So stoked that they've given me the chance to. So I guess I can't _____ too much.

I don't know. I follow him on facebook and he posted this video. I think he's somehow achieved a new level of crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTegI_otrms&feature=youtu.be

WOW. :rotfl LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL! Anyone remember that rant of his? I heart Ultimate Warrior, no ho mo. That dude looks like he could still wrestle no problem. He looks as roided out as ever.

Last edited:
That's bull____. I mean, I'm still going to get Bats and I feel he is worth the price tag. I have no Bats and do not want to pay what the going rate for OC Bats is, so this is the way to go. But I almost feel cheated a bit since he was only $180 at the con. I understand that it's kind of a reward or incentive to go to the con but really? A $45 difference? $60 with shipping? That's almost insulting to the majority of the people buying this which are online.

With that being said though I am very happy to even have a chance to own a Begins Bats. So stoked that they've given me the chance to. So I guess I can't _____ too much.

Show me where it shows that they only Paid $180. I read it was $299.00 But don't quote me.

What a ____ show of a thread.

You know how some of you have come to not be able to stand Ledger's Joker performance or Nolan's Batman because of some of the ridiculous people who are obsessed with it?

The nuts Hot Toys collectors might just do that for me with these products :lol

Meh, I just equate that to penile envy. :huh

Funny thing is, all the whining about these figures and them being devalued, etc., how much is the DX02, despite being mass produced in 3 runs with the third massively distributed through DCD no less, and having a substantial QC problem still fetching on ebay? If there was ever any proof needed that these guys are full of ____ up to their eyeballs, I point them in the direction of the DX02. :lol

:exactly::exactly:

Oh wait, I can't agree with you because I might be viewed as one of your lackies :slap

I've tried to clean up this thread as much as I'm willing to of the rude crap, stupid gifs and idiot videos.

If you can't express yourself in a civilized manner - please refrain from posting. If you feel like posting a stupid gif or idiot video - please refrain from that too.

What a ____ show of a thread.

You know how some of you have come to not be able to stand Ledger's Joker performance or Nolan's Batman because of some of the ridiculous people who are obsessed with it?

The nuts Hot Toys collectors might just do that for me with these products :lol

:exactly:

Well said sir!

Holy cow. I leave for a day and come back to find Rome burning.

:chillpill: and enjoy the sweet figures coming our way.

October ship right? :( It's so far away.

This will be my second HT collectible.

I've seen some pictures elsewhere on the forum where people had display cases. Where do you guys get those? Pricing?

I've seen some pictures elsewhere on the forum where people had display cases. Where do you guys get those? Pricing?

Are you talking about the acrylic covers for figures? Or the glass Detolf cabinets? If it's the latter, Ikea but ATM, they're discontinued until Novermberish - IF the rumors are true.

Are you talking about the acrylic covers for figures? Or the glass Detolf cabinets? If it's the latter, Ikea but ATM, they're discontinued until Novermberish - IF the rumors are true.

What abt the acrylic cover? How much do they cost each? Thx.

yeah, the acrylic display cases. I don't have any cabinet to put these things in. I think display cases are a better solution for me since my room gets dusty from my computer equipment.

yeah, the acrylic display cases. I don't have any cabinet to put these things in. I think display cases are a better solution for me since my room gets dusty from my computer equipment.

I have a hard acrylic display case for my Jack Bauer figure. It's pretty good, practically air tight, and no dust gets in.

If you have a plastics shop near where you're at then they'll happily make up a custom solution for you. It's not that expensive for a mid-to-large size collection, especially compared with buying a single-figure display box for every figure. I've got a couple of floating shelves with a backless-bottomless clear acrylic box on each of them. Neat solution for me, I dig it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back