HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

last modifications ;)

4266899743_a6b9cf9dc3_o.jpg

4267645638_f7a9fa33a3_o.jpg

Outstanding what little detail changes can achieve, isn't it. Looks great. Makes me want to do some things to mine now that I finally have it.

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Oh jeez...now there's someone on a MJ forum who says this:

i didn't even know these existed! Actually they don't look much different from the MJ dolls that came out in the 80s....I got the "Thriller" one at a flea market for only $20 (and this was RIGHT AFTER his death if you can believe that). I think I am going to steal an idea from this thread and buy some zombie action figures for him to dance with!

Yeah with all respect...but.....eh...WHAT? lol.

opo87m.jpg

Yeeeeeep, barely...any difference . (chuckle)

By the way...isn't this illegal/ an offense?

https://cgi.ebay.com.sg/1-6-Head-Ho...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5d27a2dd22

since its not saying it's Hot Toys' head, while it cleary is?

Last edited:

I have the same Thriller figure... although he's slightly more clothed than yours :lol

So has Sideshow sent out shipping notifications (like the 21 or 30 day ones) yet? I ordered through a retailer, so I figure I'll get mine a few weeks after people that ordered from Sideshow get theirs.

I have the same Thriller figure... although he's slightly more clothed than yours :lol

So has Sideshow sent out shipping notifications (like the 21 or 30 day ones) yet? I ordered through a retailer, so I figure I'll get mine a few weeks after people that ordered from Sideshow get theirs.

You mean the crap one? I dont have it, it's a pic from Ebay :)

And sigh...i can't believe some people. Now this person actually claims that if i'd take a bad picture of the Hot Toys one, with a shirt missing and shoes...it would look less than the Matchbox barbie thing.....oh brother.

Last edited:

Hey Moonwalker, where's this MJ forum? Got a link? I would like to check it out.

another head and another last repaint ;) For number 1 Mj Fan and friend Dieguito_89, lucky man :D

4274437241_ac7a924e5f_o.jpg

another head and another last repaint ;) For number 1 Mj Fan and friend Dieguito_89, lucky man :D

4274437241_ac7a924e5f_o.jpg

OMG!!...he really is a licky guy!!!...please RestauraJones tell us what brand, kind and color of paints do you use in order to TRY to match that excelent transformation!!...and also it would be good if show that pic to the hot toys staff...that's the way it SHOULD be!!

Wow!!
Amazing work RJ!!! :rock
You should post that pic on HT's Facebook!

And paisano, I think it's more the talent, rather than the brand!
I think acrylic paints should do the trick!!

Many thanks Pompiato, Kuzeh. I use acrylic "model color" from Vallejo. The colors: black or dark grey, white off (blanco pergamino), flat brown (marron), red (escarlata) and ochre yellow (ocre amarillo, only these. And for the brushes, made of "pelo de marta"

Please, you can post the pic, you have my permission ;) I have not facebook account:(

Many thanks Pompiato, Kuzeh. I use acrylic "model color" from Vallejo. The colors: black or dark grey, white off (blanco pergamino), flat brown (marron), red (escarlata) and ochre yellow (ocre amarillo, only these. And for the brushes, made of "pelo de marta"

Please, you can post the pic, you have my permission ;) I have not facebook account:(

Done, mi amigo. It is now on facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Hot+Toys&init=quick#/hottoys?ref=ts

jeje, Thanks Commtech, but ...who is Alex? I would think the headsculpt was from hot toys :lol

jeje, Thanks Commtech, but ...who is Alex? I would think the headsculpt was from hot toys :lol

Oh crap! Perdon! Isn't your name Alex? And you are right, the mod is yours but the headsculpt is from Hot Toys!

No,you can call me Pedro ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back