HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

:horror Pero si está clavadisima:horror

Veo que le has quitado unos pelillos del flequi:D pero le has hecho algo más en la cara? se ve hasta mejor aún.

Congratulations for your amazing work!!! You have a great talent ;)

That is, I've removed not only those fringes of more but I've also done a review of all the colors of the face, cheeks flushed slightly (only slightly). Set in the beginning of a thriller. That is their look, the curls only leads to one side. Then when dancing was wild. But the look is yours with the fringe on one side only

Thanks to all ;)

Last edited:
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

:horror Pero si está clavadisima:horror

Veo que le has quitado unos pelillos del flequi:D pero le has hecho algo más en la cara? se ve hasta mejor aún.

Congratulations for your amazing work!!! You have a great talent ;)

Guau!...en verdad te quedó increíblemente bien!!!...genial simplemente GENIAL hombre!!...pero ayudanos y dinos que tipo de pintura utilizaste y que colores para ver si nos animamos a hacer alguna modificación similar...aunque no te créas me da miedo meter la pata...más aún con el precio que pagué por esta figura que AUN NO ME LLEGA!!!...

Eso es, no solo le he quitado esos flequillos de mas sino que tambien he hecho una revision de toda la policromia de la cara, enrojecido ligeramente los mofletes (apenas un poco). Fijaros en el comienzo de thriller. Ese es su look, el lleva los rizos solo a un lado. Luego cuando baila se desmelena. Pero el look suyo es con el flequillo solo a un lado

Thanks to all ;)

örale!!...felicidades por este trabajo...pero con esa explicación tan detallada y profesional veo ahora en verdad difícil que vaya a poder animarme a hacer algun cambio en mi figura...

Eso es, no solo le he quitado esos flequillos de mas sino que tambien he hecho una revision de toda la policromia de la cara, enrojecido ligeramente los mofletes (apenas un poco). Fijaros en el comienzo de thriller. Ese es su look, el lleva los rizos solo a un lado. Luego cuando baila se desmelena. Pero el look suyo es con el flequillo solo a un lado

Thanks to all ;)

Yo en el video le veo con más flequillo, mira:

P1020940xx.jpg

Thanks to all ;)

Me suponía lo de los mofletes,pues le ha quedado genial ;) la veo todabía más mejorada!

No entiendo como Hot Toys no ha hecho eso desde un principio...I do not understand how Hot Toy not it has done from the beginning ...

With respect, may I ask that if you want to have a conversation in a language other than English please use private messaging rather than a thread to post in.
Many thanks in advance.
Shell
x :peace

Depende,durante el video por el movimiento y diferentes planos le cambia mucho la forma del peinado.It depends, in the video by moving and different levels will change much the shape of the hairstyle.
025.jpg

En esta captura del principio por ejemplo también parece tenerlo de lado aunque en las escenas del video no lo tiene así.In this screenshot for example also seems to have it on hand even in scenes of the video is not so.
022.jpg

Para gustos los colores...Although I prefer it with all the fringe:D

We must try to speak in english.

did i hit a Spanish button my goodness im Portuguese so i can understand a bit but please translate!:banghead:duh

Who is the funny guy that made all those vote's on the HT site on michael jackson history.

Who is the funny guy that made all those vote's on the HT site on michael jackson history.

That poll was posted on numerous MJ forums, and a lot of fans (particularly the younger female ones) have a LOT of love for the History outfit. I was surprised too, but I liked his hair during that period, so it's cool. :cool:

Good news is Leo responded. Bad news is I won't get a refund....It's already on its way apparently....all of a sudden too. But, as I said before, I may or may not keep the figure at this point. Originally I was designing the 1984 AMA award outfit for him in advance, but it was just too much work, and I didn't want to put anymore money in the project. If anything I'll modify the head and sell the figure on Ebay.

Good news is Leo responded. Bad news is I won't get a refund....It's already on its way apparently....all of a sudden too. But, as I said before, I may or may not keep the figure at this point. Originally I was designing the 1984 AMA award outfit for him in advance, but it was just too much work, and I didn't want to put anymore money in the project. If anything I'll modify the head and sell the figure on Ebay.

If you end up eBaying a modded head, any chance of a heads-up?

Last edited:

I really can not comment any more until I have the figure in my hands!!...I think the mods made by our fellow forum member are great!!...it looks amazing!!...I would like to know the paints Restaurajones used to repainted...brand, colors and maybe even the kind of brushes and sand paper to do a good job without damaging the figure!!...thanks!

Godaiking was making changes to the sculpt too,
I hope he posts it soon...
I might do something similar, but I'm looking for a couple of extra heads...

Keep it, it´s an amazing figure and it will increase in value in the next years.

I recieved mine from breakersrevenge today (Thanks). I'm really impressed with the zombie Jackson. The cleancut Jackson is good, but could be better as shown in the mods previously posted in this thread. I am still happy with the purchace though. I'll take a few pictures when I get the time.

Can someone please post a side by side comparison of the changes they made to the face?

I ordered from Sideshow. Which one will I receive?

Thanks.

BB

Can someone please post a side by side comparison of the changes they made to the face?

I ordered from Sideshow. Which one will I receive?

Thanks.

BB

No changes except a change from the initial proto
hot-toys-michael-jackson-thriller-figure-1.jpg

to this smiling one
IMG_4701-copy.jpg

Everyone got or will get the second one. No one got the first one, as it was a proto that was scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back