Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette (Hi-Res pix first post)

Hmmm I wonder if Sidehsow gonna be using the same base as they did for hulk comiquette but in red.

Frak me, looks like im gonna need a new hulk shelve to fit hulk,skaar and rulk with extra support for these large bastards

101_0711.jpg

Thanks for the pic ski, im to lazy to flip mine up to take a picture.

lol is sideshow trying to becoming hot toys? how is this any different than the original hulk comiq other than with a coat of red paint?

are those guys for real, talk about value destruction for the owners of the original comiq...at least put a tiny bit of effort and make it a slightly different sculpt.

fail :slap

Not surprise if you see black spiderman

I got the green one a year ago. One thing I noticed, which is why his bottom of his feet is not dirty, since he is bare feeted? Same thing to the Yoda & Clone Trooper PF clone's shoes bottom. White and clean. Realisticly bottom feet/bottom shoes should be dirty since they have been in action/War! If you know what I mean.

I got the green one a year ago. One thing I noticed, which is why his bottom of his feet is not dirty, since he is bare feeted? Same thing to the Yoda & Clone Trooper PF clone's shoes bottom. White and clean. Realisticly bottom feet/bottom shoes should be dirty since they have been in action/War! If you know what I mean.

take it to your backyard and rub the feet in the dirt for a bit.

cant get any more "realistic" than that, problem solved.

There not battle damaged? Why would SSC want to make more work for themselves?

got one ordered

Are you flipping this or keeping it ink? I know you sold your Green Hulk comiquette because it was 1/5 scale and didn't fit in with your 1/4 pieces.

take it to your backyard and rub the feet in the dirt for a bit.

cant get any more "realistic" than that, problem solved.

Hilarious! hahahahaha. i bet you fix everything with duct tape?!

Odered!! I like red hulk with different post, but ss only did this one , so I guess I need to accept it.

Gonna have to skip this one. Looks like it gonna cost more; no sign of an ES at all; and the same pose isn't attractive to me. Looks like my LCS and one not so local are retailers too.

Last edited:

I'm rather happy missed the green hulk pf and have been hoping for a red hulk for a while. Now should I get a hulkbuster to go with it ? Hmmmm

I got one coming as well think he will look great with my red dioder lights.

I'm rather happy missed the green hulk pf and have been hoping for a red hulk for a while. Now should I get a hulkbuster to go with it ? Hmmmm

The green & grey hulk PFs are the best Hulks ever made.....period! :dunno

Back