Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette (Hi-Res pix first post)

*IronLungs31 goes on ignore*

:yess:...:yess:

J/K, Just something about that PF, but to be honest I still haven't seen one of these Hulk PF's in person. This is where having friends that collect could come in handy sometimes.

Oh yeah oh yeah :bunnydanc oh yeah oh yeah

This thing is awesome, i was on the fence about the green one, due to the crewcut, but this is just awesome. I have been debating for such a long time to purchase the Hulk comiquette, but i just couldnt stand the haircut, this nailed the nail in the head. it is exactly what i was looking for. i love Ariel Olivetti's work.

J/K, Just something about that PF, but to be honest I still haven't seen one of these Hulk PF's in person. This is where having friends that collect could come in handy sometimes.

Well that would explain it. I used to have mix feelings until I saw this in person. It's one of the best statues ever made....

....and may I say the quality ain't too shabby too.:wink1:

Well that would explain it. I used to have mix feelings until I saw this in person. It's one of the best statues ever made....

....and may I say the quality ain't too shabby too.:wink1:

I think something that I want to see for myself first hand, is the weight that everyone that owns one says about this thing.

I think something that I want to see for myself first hand, is the weight that everyone that owns one says about this thing.

Well the weight.....a little too heavy IMO :D

The thing I like about it is how it captures shadows. It highlights all the tones of the Hulk. It is my number 1 favorite SSC statue that u own.

Im extremly pumped for this statue, i know it has its haters but i couldnt sleep last night im so excited... im like a kid at christmas!!(which seems mighty appropriate) Do you guys think it will be numbered?

Im extremly pumped for this statue, i know it has its haters but i couldnt sleep last night im so excited... im like a kid at christmas!!(which seems mighty appropriate) Do you guys think it will be numbered?
Yes it will be numbered.

rapu_gape.gif

I will be extremely disappointed if this has an ES over 500 total. I would love for it to be lower (somewhere around 200 total) but I know that wishful thinking on my part.

Sigh, i was hoping this was fake, all it means is that a real Rulk comiquette is a long way off.

I have the Hulk com, no way i'd have the same pose for a different Hulk character

Sigh, i was hoping this was fake, all it means is that a real Rulk comiquette is a long way off.

I have the Hulk com, no way i'd have the same pose for a different Hulk character

Sorry to sa, but this is the Rulk comiquette. I highly doubt SSC will make another one after this, but maybe in PF though.

Sorry to sa, but this is the Rulk comiquette. I highly doubt SSC will make another one after this, but maybe in PF though.

Well this is basically just a repaint besides the hair, so i hope that with such little effort needed into it there is still hope for an actual RULK character comiquette

Plus with it being a US store exclusive, not available to all means that it's essentially an exclusive and a real RULK comiquette would be available to all in the long run.

Well this is basically just a repaint besides the hair, so i hope that with such little effort needed into it there is still hope for an actual RULK character comiquette

Plus with it being a US store exclusive, not available to all means that it's essentially an exclusive and a real RULK comiquette would be available to all in the long run.

This first went for sale in other countries like the UK and singapore, so hes gonna be available to pretty much everywhere i believe.

Back