Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette (Hi-Res pix first post)

Must be a conspiracy. SSC set up some secret Rulk to get some initial excitement and orders in. Then wait for the bigger fish to follow. Then they open the big net by allowing the rest of us to order next.

Oh o, its up!!!! SSC got us all!!! They'll top it off with a grey variation next!!!

$360 + shipping for a 1/5 variant with a unknown ES :cuckoo:

Won't buy another Hulk in this pose unless this one comes out on the very limited side.

Plus with all the delays, 2012 is shaping up to be a killer collecting year. Kinda like it was for Marvel statue collector's in 2010.

I thought 2010 and 2011 were not a bad year
This next year is a DC year!!
PF BATMAN and Joker will look very good together.
Its going to be like PF CAP and PF Red Skull

Still 2011 will go with a bang! WM 1:1 and something very special for me
This Hulk is very tempting

I thought 2010 and 2011 were not a bad year
This next year is a DC year!!
PF BATMAN and Joker will look very good together.
Its going to be like PF CAP and PF Red Skull

Still 2011 will go with a bang! WM 1:1 and something very special for me
This Hulk is very tempting

2011 has been very slow for me and 2010 for was a big deal. In a good way of course. But I think that 2012 is going to fireworks for me and I;m going to be loving it! Especially if someone brings me along on a certain custom that I'm dying to team up for...:exactly:

Let's make it happen!

Wonder if SS is going to get its own name right on bottom of base this time around.

Quick question guys ive never ordered from a retailer before did they charge you a deposit, ive talked to one store and they wanted half down... i imagine store policies differ but did any of you pay deposits.. i thought half down sounded kinda strange dont want to get scammed or anything since this item is so far away from shipping. Thanks in advance.

Quick question guys ive never ordered from a retailer before did they charge you a deposit, ive talked to one store and they wanted half down... i imagine store policies differ but did any of you pay deposits.. i thought half down sounded kinda strange dont want to get scammed or anything since this item is so far away from shipping. Thanks in advance.

most don't charge a deposit. I know of 3 off the top of my head that do

most don't charge a deposit. I know of 3 off the top of my head that do

Thanks ink for the quick response i want to get this ordered asap, but want to make sure i order it from a good place.

Should have dropped it with and puny edition size like Grey Hulk premium format. At most, 100. Missed opportunity.

maybe lol

Now that I think of it, maybe SS had this planned all along with the misspelling of its name. That way you would be able to tell from the actual EX Red Hulk and a commissioned Red Hulk.

Something to think about...:lecture

How many Hulk coms do you have in total Hung?

think he's got 6?:monkey1

Wonder if SSC is looking at GWs hulks & says "wait a minute, why make a totally new hulk when we can rehash the old one"?

think he's got 6?:monkey1

Wonder if SSC is looking at GWs hulks & says "wait a minute, why make a totally new hulk when we can rehash the old one"?

:lol:lol:lol:lol though i don't think they need any help since they've done it before many times.:gah:

Back