Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Hulk Comiquette (Hi-Res pix first post)

Im extremly pumped for this statue, i know it has its haters but i couldnt sleep last night im so excited... im like a kid at christmas!!(which seems mighty appropriate) Do you guys think it will be numbered?

Same here mate im loving this:yess: Went to sleep last night thinking where to display him:exactly:

This first went for sale in other countries like the UK and singapore, so hes gonna be available to pretty much everywhere i believe.

Where? When? i never saw it advertised anywhere

fuzzylogiks please change the title to Hulk Comiquette (Red variant)

Last edited:

After calling numerious LCS & searching through the comic shop, I got one for $350 CDN (not included tax) from Super Power Collectables whicj is based in Canada, Thx Marcio :)

Last edited:

I got ordered two, $349 shipped each... Not too bad I guess

I got ordered two, $349 shipped each... Not too bad I guess

After tax and everything it would be $390 CDN. Not bad considering my LCS quoted me $450 (plus $225 deposit) and $475 :monkey4:panic:

At least I don't have to get it throught he USA now.

After tax and everything it would be $390 CDN. Not bad considering my LCS quoted me $450 (plus $225 deposit) and $475 :monkey4:panic:

At least I don't have to get it throught he USA now.

Whoch shop vs if you dont mind me asking!!

Also anyone else think the edidition size is gonna be huge!!

Whoch shop vs if you dont mind me asking!!

Also anyone else think the edidition size is gonna be huge!!

I got it at Super Power Collectables. The owner Marico saw me posting something at the dealer thread and about 20+ emails later, got the Red Hulk Comiquette. Cheapest price I could find & its free shipping. You should check it out. Free shipping on everything including preorders till end of the year.

I think the ES will be 1000. I'm not worry about it though. I don't know why I need so many Hulks in my collection though :gah::monkey3:monkey1

The green & grey hulk PFs are the best Hulks ever made.....period! :dunno

Totally agree with you, sideshow never gonna make one like that, I thought pics was Soso, but when I got it in hand, it's incredible .

Totally agree with you, sideshow never gonna make one like that, I thought pics was Soso, but when I got it in hand, it's incredible .

Proud owner of both :D ......... now where's my Doomy :impatient:

Last edited:
Hey VS1976 i checked out the website you mentioned being that i am from Canada as well, but their is no "add to cart" button in the description do you have to contact them to be put on the waitlist? How much is the deposit ? thanks bro!

Back