Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey VS1976 i checked out the website you mentioned being that i am from Canada as well, but their is no "add to cart" button in the description do you have to contact them to be put on the waitlist? How much is the deposit ? thanks bro!

It means it's sold out Spider. :eek: You can contact Marcio at [email protected] and request a WL. You need to register an account there. He's preorders is 10% down which is 100% refundable (take that SSC). He's cheaper then my local comic shop by $60-$80. Go figure huh?

It means it's sold out Spider. :eek: You can contact Marcio at [email protected] and request a WL. You need to register an account there. He's preorders is 10% down which is 100% refundable (take that SSC). He's cheaper then my local comic shop by $60-$80. Go figure huh?

:lol it didn't say sold out so i was i was hoping i could still get one from them...i found another website selling it for $360 & shipping would be around $80, i dunno i really could care less about a red hulk, but i missed out on the original green one and figured this would make a nice substitute since the original cost almost like a PF Hulk

No offense to those who like this, but what a waste.

This isn't RULK but a repainted Hulk with a different head, i have this Hulk already and am so bummed if this is the only RULK they do, such a waste.

Look at the repsonse Skaar got, and even the response this is getting with some guys buying more than one fo goodness sake. If they did a Proper RULK comiquette or PF it'd be so much better.

:lol it didn't say sold out so i was i was hoping i could still get one from them...i found another website selling it for $360 & shipping would be around $80, i dunno i really could care less about a red hulk, but i missed out on the original green one and figured this would make a nice substitute since the original cost almost like a PF Hulk

Chances are slim for the WL to convert since he's only guaranteed 2 Red Hulks from SSC. But u can always ask him :eek: I was looking at his prices and they are one of the best especially with free shipping offers. It would be a good alternative to go to him then BBTS or even LCS dealers.

No offense to those who like this, but what a waste.

This isn't RULK but a repainted Hulk with a different head, i have this Hulk already and am so bummed if this is the only RULK they do, such a waste.

Look at the repsonse Skaar got, and even the response this is getting with some guys buying more than one fo goodness sake. If they did a Proper RULK comiquette or PF it'd be so much better.

:exactly: agreed but sadly beggars can't be choosey:dunno

It looks like this may be starting to sell out already, ive found two retailers that are now sold out... perhaps the edition size isnt as high as we might of expected.. :hi5:

It looks like this may be starting to sell out already, ive found two retailers that are now sold out... perhaps the edition size isnt as high as we might of expected.. :hi5:

oh I'm sure if ssc gets enough dealers calling and wanting more, they'll up the ES, especially since they haven't even posted it yet, they can make as many as they want.

Or is this in stock at ssc already??

Chances are slim for the WL to convert since he's only guaranteed 2 Red Hulks from SSC. But u can always ask him :eek: I was looking at his prices and they are one of the best especially with free shipping offers. It would be a good alternative to go to him then BBTS or even LCS dealers.

Thanks for the info! i guess with only 2 red hulks being delivered to him my chances are pretty slim, btw is $360 for this statue the going rate? i'm checking out some you tube vids about this character as i have no clue who the hell the red hulk is. i read marvel comics mostly during the 80's & 90's and looks like a lot has happened since then...is he general ross?

oh I'm sure if ssc gets enough dealers calling and wanting more, they'll up the ES, especially since they haven't even posted it yet, they can make as many as they want.

Or is this in stock at ssc already??

Thats a good point that could very easily happen, would be cool if they didnt do that though :monkey1

Back