Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense to those who like this, but what a waste.

This isn't RULK but a repainted Hulk with a different head, i have this Hulk already and am so bummed if this is the only RULK they do, such a waste.

Look at the repsonse Skaar got, and even the response this is getting with some guys buying more than one fo goodness sake. If they did a Proper RULK comiquette or PF it'd be so much better.

Stop whining :slap:peace I just got into the hobby and want a original Hulk but can't afford one:exactly: Now i have a chance to get one :yess: in red which i think looks better and has better hair. Now waiting for the prices to tumble on the original:nana::1-1:

Now get your order in:exactly: You know you want one and 2 is better than one :cut

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! i guess with only 2 red hulks being delivered to him my chances are pretty slim, btw is $360 for this statue the going rate? i'm checking out some you tube vids about this character as i have no clue who the hell the red hulk is. i read marvel comics mostly during the 80's & 90's and looks like a lot has happened since then...is he general ross?

The sideshow item listing page does have a quick bio of him listed but yes he is ross.

Stop whining :slap:peace I just got into the hobby and want a original Hulk but can't afford one:exactly: Now i have a chance to get one :yess: in red which i think looks better and has better hair. Now waiting for the prices to tumble on the original:nana::1-1:

:l:lol:lol won't happen.:lecture If anything the more they release, the more it pushes up the price of the original.:dunno

I don't care if they make this as an exclusive, but i want a proper RULK in the future :pfft:

all the big online retailers have this, I'm not sre why so many ppl are going through all the effort in calling around and such.

that's what the EXs are sellin' for :peace

I just watched one go for 1.5 and another with no bids at 1.5k which seems much more like a real statue sale instead of the typical doom fake bidding war sales...

all the big online retailers have this, I'm not sre why so many ppl are going through all the effort in calling around and such.

many of the big retailers just listed them today... and a few wanted to get orders in earlier.

Thanks for the info! i guess with only 2 red hulks being delivered to him my chances are pretty slim, btw is $360 for this statue the going rate? i'm checking out some you tube vids about this character as i have no clue who the hell the red hulk is. i read marvel comics mostly during the 80's & 90's and looks like a lot has happened since then...is he general ross?

It's the exact price is the green comiquette. Rulk is not Hulk. I highly doubt it SSC will release another Rulk so I'm buying this. GL & hope your WL converts with him. Maybe he will get more.:1-1:

many of the big retailers just listed them today... and a few wanted to get orders in earlier.

I don't know what all the rush is for, SS is going to make plenty of these, I expect a ES around a 1000 since all the retailers around the world are getting them.

Is it because it's kinda limited that's making you guys go nuts in order to get one or do you really love it that much?

There seems to be a "OMG quick lets order before it disappears" thing going on more than "OMG this is so awesome, i love it, definitely worth the price" thing.

So do i :clap im just happy im getting that pose as i love it. Cheapest original i can find in the UK is £650

Damn i had no idea my Hulk was worth that :horror

Last edited:
I don't know what all the rush is for, SS is going to make plenty of these, I expect a ES around a 1000 since all the retailers around the world are getting them.

Chances are you are probably right, but their has been a couple sell outs already which may be a good sign... worse case scenario they make 1000 im ok with that, kinda fun not being sure... but that is still less then the hulk comiquette.

Is it because it's kinda limited that's making you guys go nuts in order to get one or do you really love it that much?

There seems to be a "OMG quick lets order before it disappears" thing going on more than "OMG this is so awesome, i love it, definitely the price" thing.

Both im a collector and its kind of fun having the hunt plus i like the piece so its win/win.

Chances are you are probably right, but their has been a couple sell outs already which may be a good sign... worse case scenario they make 1000 im ok with that, kinda fun not being sure... but that is still less then the hulk comiquette.

true, but Rulk is a less popular for sure, so the ES should be lower then the green one, but I think there will still be a lot because it's being offered everywhere. I don't even think this will be hard to get once they start shipping it.

I think it seems more of a panic/rush since the normal avenue of purchase which is ssc, isn't selling and forcing us that would normally go through them to find a place that will sell these in the world markets.

Myself, I haven't bought anything from anyone else other than ssc for about 2-3 years since our lcs quit selling ssc, so I'm kinda at a lose where to get this one at a reasonable price.

Back