InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 727396

What I’m noticing with these final products as they release is their paint work compared to their prototypes. I’m glad overall that they didn’t change the sculpt, but I’m not a fan of the over freckling of the face.

I think because the mass produced sculpt doesn’t match the details from their proto, they make up the details by adding skin blemishes, small freckling etc. And for me personally it doesn’t work. They did the same to Aragorn, which can work better but I would still rather get a more consistent/flat paint job and maybe find a way to increase sculpt quality when producing them.

It could be just the photography as well so I guess we’ll wait and see in hand.
I think it's the photography editing that makes them pop out more.

Man, I can turn a blind eye to things.

But those shoulders...
He's scrawnier than Pattinson.

What's wrong with the shoulders?

inart superman cavill 3.jpg

Look, some of y’all just aren’t privy or haven’t been aware of the discourse surrounding this figure in the past year. If that’s you, that’s fine, but some of us revel in details and are only “making a big deal” out of this purely because INART claims they strive for accuracy and heed to community feedback. What’s the harm?

Then call them out on social media. They don't check these forums.

I am pretty sure there is more value calling them out there than it is here and frankly, I'm getting tired of reading about the whining.
Got plenty of that in the household already.

Aragorn got plenty of whining too then people turn around and praise it like its second coming of Jesus.

Then call them out on social media. They don't check these forums.

I am pretty sure there is more value calling them out there than it is here and frankly, I'm getting tired of reading about the whining.
Got plenty of that in the household already.

Aragorn got plenty of whining too then people turn around and praise it like its second coming of Jesus.

You're on the wroooooooong forum then. :lol

okay, so...

Batman is released.
Aragorn is released.
Harry Potter is released.
Now Superman is released.

And I am still waiting to receive my Batman, which I don't even know if that will happen this year?
same... I think they have some big production problems with Batman.

36CF97C1-1777-42E5-B2DF-35E69B751944.jpeg

On the other hand, the final product had an unintentional accurate effect.

Their Batman release shoulders have widened on their final product. And I think it might have been the same effect here. It’s not as much sunken in from their original release which is good. So overall I’m personally liking the shoulder proportions here. Any larger it would go to HT territory imo.

Yeah the sculpt isn't working for me quite as much as before for some reason, and he seems to be looking a bit younger now, but they're also lighting it different so it's hard to really know for sure.

Still a gigantic improvement over the HT with its ridiculous proportions and huge nose.

Back