InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the InArt and Hot Toys head sculpts interchangeable on each other's bodies?

Hate to have the spare InArt sculpt go to waste (stored in the box) - want to display the Inart body with angry expression (flight pose) and Hot Toys with calm.
gonna use that sculpt one my black outfit ZS HT or the By Art one along with Darkseid .

For Cavill Supes I can look past some of these issues as it's a representation of the character I enjoy, but don't obsess over. Reeve Superman or 89 Batman are another story. Everyone has their limits for what they can let slide or will let bother them. For this Superman and his paired Batman I care more about having a quality representation to my eyes.

Long story short:

I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

Do I have to just post this image every time because of this cherry picking? Here they are just side by side in the same space.

htsupes.jpg

I'm not even the one that wanted to bring HT into this, you brought it up. I want to wait for HT's 2.0 (well I guess 4.0 since they used the same body and sculpt 3 times).

Last edited:
So now lightbox photos are substantial reference,
got it. Yet y’all ***** and complain anytime anyone ever uses them.

Not you know, the more flattering photo of the InArt, shot in house, directly compared to the Hot Toys suit in a collector from this forum’s poorly lit display.

I gave you the advantage here…

The delusion is insane. You cherry picked photos to show how dull the Inart looks and how not dull the HT looks. Which was also not even stock HT. That's not how you compare things.

The delusion is insane. You cherry picked photos to show how dull the Inart looks and how not dull the HT looks. Which was also not even stock HT. That's not how you compare things.
Jesus Christ, I said nothing about dullness, reading comprehension…

I said material.

How much more frank do you want me to be?
They both miss the mark, severely. The problem is one is much older, while the other is yet to be released but is a step back. SUIT ONLY.

It wasn't even stock HT, please stop.

Trying to compare two figures from two different sources and actually arguing that having both figures side by side is somehow less accurate comparison.

Delusional.

So someone remade the HT suit material in that photo? How’s that work.
Answer: Because they customized it.

"Head by OSK, touched up by me.
Cape by Jaxon Xu
Body mods include, Newly sculpted triceps, shoulders, lats, Pectorals, lower abs, groin, and traps. Shaved down the lower forearmwrists, upper thighs and under arms.
Ankle connectors swapped for standard HT connectors (those clear ones were too brittle)
Hands by Jaxon Xu
Body mods rechromed with chrome vinyl"

Back