InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pannels seems to be there but they are very much in the far back compared to how IA did it...unfortunately.
1727214342290.png

Around 2:04-2:08 mark

The pannels seems to be there but they are very much in the far back compared to how IA did it...unfortunately.
View attachment 727802

Around 2:04-2:08 mark

Nope, they've added a completely new line that runs up the side the the chest instead of it being a straight line into the armpit.

suit.jpg

Yeah that is an extremely weird choice. If you're gonna complain about anything, COMPLAIN about THIS. Wonder if we send this to them they could fix it in time? Probably not

Nope, they've added a completely new line that runs up the side the the chest instead of it being a straight line into the armpit.

View attachment 727803

View attachment 727804
Yup. This was one of the points I sent to them a year ago.

They gave me the usual automated response "we'll pass this on to the team".

Such a damn shame about the piping and the shoulder glyphs.

It's one thing for a figure to look good, and another thing entirely for a figure to look accurate.

Still, I'm keeping my order.

But.. what if Hot Toys hits us with a 2.0 announcement tomorrow, and upstages Inart?

I'm very curious if that extra line under the armpit is a deal breaker for anyone.

I can't call it a dealbreaker because to me it's the ONLY problem with the figure. But it's very annoying as they were so so close to a flawless figure.

Most of the other stuff could be put down to nitpicking, but making details up? That's like making Darth Maul and designing your own face markings.

I get it, no figure is perfect, nothing is ever going to be 100% accurate...BUT THEY ASKED FOR FEEDBACK!
That's where they really left themselves open to criticism imo. It just compounds the issue.

I would not expect them to be as engaging with the community going forward. As per the usual when companies find their stride (be it good or bad) within the industry.

It's impressive, a figure from 2024 is much more accurate than a figurine from 2016.
Not to mention that the InArt version is much more expensive.
Your point would be right if HT actually made more accurate figures with their inflated prices in 2024. Unfortunately for you, that's not the reality. Since body proportions have NEVER been a thing that HT cared about and of course these releases among countless other examples exists. I wouldn't call these accurate.

Evidence:

1727218040620.png
1727218086693.png

1727218213557.png

Back