InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant please everyone I guess šŸ˜…
I actually like the curl
Personally I donā€™t like mixed media especially on the hair. But curl is so small I can ignore it lol

Dean Knight shared photo under the natural lighting. Looks way better
IMG_0263.jpeg

It's kinda funny how much this sculpt reminds me of the OSK sculpt. Which is either a testament to how good that OSK sculpt was, or how much softer the Inart one looks now...
OSK sculpt is great, it doesnā€™t photograph well bc of softer paint but in person it looks truly good. There are bootlegs everywhere and ppl are mistaken all the time when they donā€™t give credit to the original release.

People mistaking bokeh and camera focusing with sculpt softness....
Heard the same exact thing in the Aragorn threads...
People never learn

The smaller something is, the harder it can be to get it really sharp in focus, unless you are shooting with your aperture closed all the way down.

The prototype looks so much sharper, partially because that is just the nature of prototypes, but the promotional photo is also in perfect focus.
The production shot on the right here is not completely in focus, and some of the "softness" of the sculpt is honestly just coming from that.

That being said, I think the production figure looks great.

536477-inart-superman-prototype-vs-final.jpg

I hope so. I see people here talking about soft sculpts and speckled paint, while I'm wincing at how bad the cape looks. We were so close to greatness. It's still better than HT first attempt though.

Back