InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good there, much better than the first look we got the other day. The sculpt softness looks similar to Aragorn, but he just had a beard to add extra detail so it's more obvious with Superman I think. I wonder if us regular customers can actually expect to get this before 2025?
The sculpted hair figures have been coming out quickly compared to their rooted counterparts. Batman's release is lagging, but Kit will have all sculpted Harry Potter orders invoiced next week. Really unsure on Inart's timelines now.

Thread cleaned up from some of the bickering. I suggest a few of you guys use the ignore feature.

It actually works, and deletes the other person's presence on this board so you'll never have to see nor interact with them again.

I cannot stress this enough. If someone rubs you the wrong way use the ignore feature. It's better than the alternatives.

The video above shows some damage as well. Looks like that suit is gonna be a bit fragile.

Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 12.15.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-25 at 12.16.14 PM.png

Justin's suggestions have been nothing but crap honestly.

Justin also suggested the track system on the magnetic bases that still can't hold a figure.

Meanwhile, they ignored all our suggestions that would have made a much improved figure.

He's just probably claiming **** to make himself look important or that inart took his advice.

Next time, maybe we could have someone record an audio of the suggestions in a robotic salesman Australian accent then send it to inart. They might listen. Lol!

For me, inart hasn't had a homerun of a release yet. This is good and my only disappointment is the glyphs on the biceps not being moved to the delts. Such an easy fix and it's as if it wasn't mentioned after inart did all their supposed "optimizations." But it also makes me think if I had considered anything from HT as a homerun as well.

Thankfully we get a look at the body under the suit. Looks very similar to the HT approach. Easy access to it as well. I plan on maybe adding a touch more bulk to the shoulders and lats and then rechroming.

View attachment 727946

They should have probably closed that gap on the inner chest or at least tapered it to slope down the middle.

The reactions so far are typical. Early, crappy, overly-lit, washed out pics and videos = everyone starts to ***** and complain; in-hand, properly lit, properly futzed, pics by actual collectors and not these waste of oxygen “influencers” = people start to calm down.

Usually I feel like there is a bit of a gap between some of these Youtubers getting the figures and putting up their reviews. Feels like everyone we usually see get an Inart figure early already have Superman all at the same time. Maybe that means he won't take as long to ship to the reset of us?

They should have probably closed that gap on the inner chest or at least tapered it to slope down the middle.
Wow didn’t think the gap would be that big, explains why we’re seeing the indentations to the degree we are. Putty or something similar seems in order.

This could be a huge issue long term.

Concerning.
Exactly what I’ve been saying,
both of y’all’s comments. Actual concerns.

I commented on inarts YT that they need to make sure shipping to customers is the main concern after it gets sent to influencers. I have a feeling we will get first batch sooner than we think. My prediction is within 1-2 months kit will receive some. Just my guess.

Wow didn’t think the gap would be that big, explains why we’re seeing the indentations to the degree we are. Putty or something similar seems in order.
I don't think that will work, I believe the chest shape contouring you see on the shield has been molded into it like that, and can't be fixed by modding the body under it. BUT I could be wrong.

I commented on inarts YT that they need to make sure shipping to customers is the main concern after it gets sent to influencers. I have a feeling we will get first batch sooner than we think. My prediction is within 1-2 months kit will receive some. Just my guess.
InArt? Listen to feedback?

06c336b995b66ce11b07f049b5a144ac.gif

I don't think that will work, I believe the chest shape contouring you see on the shield has been molded into it like that, and can't be fixed by modding the body under it. BUT I could be wrong.
Contouring as the shield tapers at the bottom of his pecs should be present so it’s somewhat accurate. Don’t think we should see it throughout the center of it though.

Your work on that old HT suit & body looks great by the way.

Contouring as the shield tapers at the bottom of his pecs should be present so it’s somewhat accurate. Don’t think we should see it throughout the center of it though.

Your work on that old HT suit & body looks great by the way.
I only reworked my justice league Supes (below). the BvS supes was modded when I bought it.

JL.jpg

I prefer my JL mod to the BvS mod. The body is just a touch more natural in spots. I plan on selling the BvS and using the InArt for that look. Wish there was a better head option for the JL figure, but this will have to do for now.

IMG_9015-2.jpg

Back