InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's largely safe to assume that this hobby requires a level of financial stability and security that largely comes from a certain age range...

Me thinking about my financial stability and security.....

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Seeing the new Starlord releasing, and looking off, has me wondering where everyone who was pissing themselves crying about this figure is at? Haven’t seen anything on FB, but when this figure released, it was and still is being talked about.

Idk why anyone would say this is bad. The best Superman we've gotten recently and people are saying the old HT figures are better. Smh
Us DC collectors are somewhat starved in 1/6 compared to other licenses. If we were eating as good as the Star Wars folks in terms of release #'s maybe the DC boards wouldn't be as crazy sometimes lol

Us DC collectors are somewhat starved in 1/6 compared to other licenses. If we were eating as good as the Star Wars folks in terms of release #'s maybe the DC boards wouldn't be as crazy sometimes lol
I agree that's definitely the fault of HT being the main holders of many of the DC properties. Apparently they will do a 2.0 BvS Superman to go with their Batman, so we'll see and compare that to this soon enough but at least this release pushed them to do so now.

I agree that's definitely the fault of HT being the main holders of many of the DC properties. Apparently they will do a 2.0 BvS Superman to go with their Batman, so we'll see and compare that to this soon enough but at least this release pushed them to do so now.
Who wants to bet hot toys will use the old bvs head for a 4th time on a 2.0 figure 🤣
I mean, they did it with Batman begins an uncountable amount of times so...not impossible 🤣

As a whole, the figure looks great,
I don’t think anyone believes the 2016
figure is better. I personally think the angry
sculpt has a closer likeness.

That suit is a problem though, bunching of fabric at elbows that can’t be adjusted, glyphs placed too low, again can’t be adjusted, warped shield showing the underlying chest, again doesn’t seem to be able to be adjusted, glue stains and holes throughout the suit. All of which comes down to materials chosen and not listening to any of the feedback provided to them.

Seems like any and all feedback needs
to be given to their influencers if it’s to be heard.

Idk why anyone would say this is bad. The best Superman we've gotten recently and people are saying the old HT figures are better. Smh View attachment 728634View attachment 728635
I don’t think anyone thinks this is bad. It’s the best superman 1/6 out there now.
Just that it looks to have some issues. Some people don’t care about those issues and some do. HT supermen def have issues as well and those have been discussed to death in the past.
Everyone should be entitled to their opinion.
Isn’t a forum all about discussions and conversations. At least that’s why I get on here. Cause all my friends don’t care about figures, so the internet is my only place to talk about these things.😂

Idk why anyone would say this is bad. The best Superman we've gotten recently and people are saying the old HT figures are better. Smh View attachment 728634View attachment 728635
Figure itself looks great as a Superman figure, but likeness isn't really strong on these photos. I don't know anymore,sometimes likeness looks good sometimes doesn't. Comparing this to 8 years old figure isn't smart at all. New one gonna have a new sculpt. HT commissioned it to the artist who makes some great sculpts ;) (They might changed plans by now but in 2023 this was on the table)
Body is another thing. It doesn't capture Henry's physique at all. They took 0 feedback. Ppl wrote entire paragraphs about it.
Again InArt prototype head was 100% perfect. They toned down angry sculpt as well. You can compare it to the prototype. Lot of wrinkles are gone. I'm not trashing on it and I'm still excited, but saying that this figure is outstanding piece of art is a stretch. Hope I'll change my mind when I have it in hand.

Last edited:
Figure itself looks great as a Superman figure, but likeness isn't really strong on these photos. I don't know anymore,sometimes likeness looks good sometimes doesn't. Comparing this to 8 years old figure isn't smart at all. New one gonna have a new sculpt. HT commissioned it to the artist who makes some great sculpts ;) (They might changed plans by now but in 2023 this was on the table)
Body is another thing. It doesn't capture Henry's physique at all. They took 0 feedback. Ppl wrote entire paragraphs about it.
Again InArt prototype head was 100% perfect. They toned down angry sculpt as well. You can compare it to the prototype. Lot of wrinkles are gone. I'm not trashing on it and I'm still excited, but saying that this figure is outstanding piece of art is a stretch. Hope I'll change my mind when I have it in hand.
I understand what everyone is saying I agree it has a lot of qc issues. With that though I still think it looks great though it could have been way better it's definitely something that I'm sure can be improved by customizers.

I understand what everyone is saying I agree it has a lot of qc issues. With that though I still think it looks great though it could have been way better it's definitely something that I'm sure can be improved by customizers.
Personally I don't customise things, and when you pay 400$ it shouldn't be necessary. I'm sure ppl gonna do wonders with this and I'm here to see it. Fingers crossed at least we won't have and quality issues.

Personally I don't customise things, and when you pay 400$ it shouldn't be necessary. I'm sure ppl gonna do wonders with this and I'm here to see it. Fingers crossed at least we won't have and quality issues.
I agree though I personally don't think it's necessary and will be fine in hand.

Back