InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your friend definitely did something to the hair, that's not straight from the box. Looks like he added gel or something to shape it/flatten it.
He’s a member here, I won’t drag his name into this unless he decides to. This looks similar to how the production Harry Potter hair looks, like helmet hair.

Here’s someone else’s copy. Wow. :horror

IMG_2884.jpeg

IMG_2885.jpeg

Looks good to me. In the right hands, it’d look better. Also, and idk why people hold this against INART, but gotta remember that this is a MASS-PRODUCED product. The rooting isn’t going to be perfect as you may want it to look…? The beautiful thing about rooted though, is that you can fix it yourself! Several members here have done great work on Ledger Joker. Should it be out the box “perfect”? Sure, but this is a mass-produced thing. If you ain’t prepared to deal with rooted products, BUY THE SCULPTED.

Gotta commend INART for even attempting producing these things at their own scale. Hot Toys on the other hand limits them to a certain number where many people “miss out.”

Looks good to me. In the right hands, it’d look better. Also, and idk why people hold this against INART, but gotta remember that this is a MASS-PRODUCED product. The rooting isn’t going to be perfect as you may want it to look…? The beautiful thing about rooted though, is that you can fix it yourself! Several members here have done great work on Ledger Joker. Should it be out the box “perfect”? Sure, but this is a mass-produced thing. If you ain’t prepared to deal with rooted products, BUY THE SCULPTED.
I know how to style hair stop reaching.

The HT Ledger sculpt gets attacked because of a fixable hair line, this looks like Barbie hair but it’s some how way above anything else in production? How

The HT Ledger sculpt gets attacked because of a fixable hair line, this looks like Barbie hair.
Lol, this is directed in general.

And like @Wor-Gar said, the reason why you may feel that it’s “Barbie hair” is because of the hairstyle. Straight hair.

For example, it’s much easier to convey convincing hair with Iron Man 2 Black Widow since her hair has curls/waves. The hairstyle lends itself better in figure form. If Hot Toys were to make an Artisan Winter Soldier version, I’m sure it’d be less realistic looking and more Barbie-esque.

The HT Ledger sculpt gets attacked because of a fixable hair line, this looks like Barbie hair but it’s some how way above anything else in production? How

Well, Nick, you could reverse that right on you -- you're saying Joker's fine without perfect hair because its fixable, yet bashing Bruce Wayne because his fixable hair is not already perfect out of the box.

Hypocrisy!!!!

Well, Nick, you could reverse that right on you -- you're saying Joker's fine without perfect hair because its fixable, yet bashing Bruce Wayne because his fixable hair is not already perfect out of the box.

Hypocrisy!!!!
The hair on this Bruce Wayne looks like it’s all one piece? I’d be scared to mess with this more than individual strands on a Ledger, I also don’t own this to do any improvements myself. I can only go by what InArt is showing and what collectors are receiving. No hypocrisy, I have the Artisan Ledger on order so I can tweak the hair on that myself, it’s different.

No hypocrisy,

Actually, the above is the definition of hypocrisy. Sorry.

The hair on this Bruce Wayne looks like it’s all one piece? I’d be scared to mess with this more than individual strands on a Ledger, I also don’t own this to do any improvements myself. I can only go by what InArt is showing and what collectors are receiving.

So far. Not very good examples either.

You have no idea what can be achieved with the BW hair, yet you are critical. But all things are possible on the Artisan Joker head that you don't even have in hand yet just because you have "Joker on order".

Actually, the above is the definition of hypocrisy. Sorry.

So far. Not very good examples either.

You have no idea what can be achieved with the BW hair, yet you are critical. But all things are possible on the Artisan Joker head that you don't even have in hand yet just because you have "Joker on order".
I have restyled and thinned Ledger sculpts for like 4 years. I’ve never seen anyone attempt to get the InArt Bruce Wayne to look like those photos but because you say it’s possible the bad looking ones are acceptable. I’ll post photos of the Artisan sculpt properly fixed.

The first in hand pictures are usually people who yank their doll out of the box and slap it on the stand to be first in-hand photos and usually don't take the time to futz properly.

The people who do futz properly take their time so their photos also take some time to show up. I'm sure we'll see examples of what one can achieve with Bruce Wayne's hair.

What are you on about now?
You’re trashing both the Hot Toys Phoenix & Ledger sculpts, while making every excuse for the InArt Phoenix proto and this Batman. The InArt Phoenix should blow the HT out of the water at their asking price but it doesn’t and that’s just the proto, not including that significant drop you just mentioned….

You’re trashing both the Hot Toys Phoenix & Ledger sculpts, while making every excuse for the InArt Phoenix proto and this Batman. The InArt Phoenix should blow the HT out of the water at their asking price but it doesn’t and that’s just the proto, not including that significant drop you just mentioned….
What..? I’m literally the one that said the HT JP Joker likeness is stronger than the IA? Bunch of posts where you gave me a like too.

You confusing me with someone else?

You’re losing track of your arguments here.

Back