InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on then, how many of you have buckled and pre-ordered? I'm still on the fence. I really want it (and give future me the problem of paying it off) but the price is utterly outrageous no matter what way I look at it.

I also think the base is putting me off too. I know it's supposed to be Minas Morgul but I'd much prefer it to be a grassy or gnarled root undergrowth as that is what I see when I think of the Nazgûl on horseback. Seeing the Nine leave Minas Morgul is an awesome scene of course but their true terror is the fear of encountering them on a lonely pastoral road.

Come on then, how many of you have buckled and pre-ordered? I'm still on the fence. I really want it (and give future me the problem of paying it off) but the price is utterly outrageous no matter what way I look at it.

I also think the base is putting me off too. I know it's supposed to be Minas Morgul but I'd much prefer it to be a grassy or gnarled root undergrowth as that is what I see when I think of the Nazgûl on horseback. Seeing the Nine leave Minas Morgul is an awesome scene of course but their true terror is the fear of encountering them on a lonely pastoral road.
Yeah, I agree with this. The base just looks out of place to me, mostly because why would he be on the top of the battlements...? It doesn't really work as a base since it's a miniature.

I dont care for the base, you can easily Cover it under stones and sand

I ordered dx

Edit: i have a horse Falling over last month so iam glad this one is glued to a base...

It all comes down to how much we want these.

I was opted for the deluxe but from my understanding the horse would be 40cm high without the nazgul on it. My shelves has 35cm and my top shelf 40cm. So only thing i could do is place the horse on the top shelf with the nazgul in front. With Nazgul its simply to high sadly. Edited a picture on how that looks. Or just get the regular nazgul and safe some $$$ but then again might regret not getting this beautiful horse

Picsart_24-10-05_11-05-43-995.png

Not sure if the scale is 100% correct, but you get the picture.

Back