InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the Hot Toys utility knife can be made to fit the Inart chest piece somehow. Doubt it can work.

Definitely leaning towards Inart's gauntlets over Hot Toys'.

Can't make up my mind about the shoulders though. Neither one is on the money, but it can lean closer to either depending on different conditions.

View attachment 716528View attachment 716529View attachment 716527
I don’t think either have that dent in the right shoulder pad. Definitely a part that could benefit being made via a custom run.

@BrooklynWolf X

While we may not agree with all the time, I respect/appreciate the hell out of you and your opinions. In no way did I wholly direct what I said prior towards you, rather in general.

I know I have polarizing opinions and perspectives on this hobby, but I’ll def address the questions at a later point, little busy atm :)

Edit: also @Bleah, will def circle back. I should’ve elaborated more.

Bro we’re good, don’t worry about a thing. And we don’t agree all the time? Bro we’ve raised some hell over at FB, of all people I thought we had the most similar trains of thought LMAO.

It's all good man, it's an interesting discussion for sure. And you are right, it will happens regardless, it's just that with the influencer batch and the peasant batch being separate it happens twice, not just once if they release it all together. Personally, I think it's good marketing, and since they can't shorten the wait times right now, people would get upset regardless. Plus, it's common practice in many industries so the general public is pretty used to it by now.

That's my two cents, I'll shut up now 😁

Lol no need for the ‘shutting up’ part 🤣 It was a good discussion. In the end it’s ok to “agree to disagree.”

I think there's a range with flexibility when it comes to accuracy. It's about aiming past a certain threshold.

People disagree about what an ideal Ledger representation looks like, but there's enough intersection in those discussions to set a foundation or a standard.

Best to start with the things that stand out and trinkle down to the finer details. As @HyperDrive said, you'll have to leave it at some point because striving for perfection is a never ending ordeal. And it stops being fun past a certain point.
This right here is why I had previously stopped collecting TDK stuff and sort of where I'm getting with Indy as well. Almost at the point of customizing the JND statue instead of working out a 1/6 figure. Since there are so many Joker offerings at one time currently, I haven't hit the "not fun" threshold again yet. I feel like it could happen though.

Last edited:
Dean's already said he prefers this over Hot Toy's which isn't a shocker.

I remember him praising the realism on the Hot Toys figure, and raising an eyebrow.

I will say, based on a lot of his comments, he doesn't seem best informed about the suit, nor too invested into the source material.

His mention about Inart's approach with influencers, and his experience with that is interesting though.

Apparently the Batman sequel could take place only a few weeks after the events of the first film.

I wonder what that says about the prospects of getting a new suit.

I certainly think we'll see this one again, at least in part, which would mean an improved wave of figures from the second film.

Some of us might be dead by then.

Did Riley get a free sample to review? If so it's insane they wouldn't give one to Dean.

Oddly enough, this review makes me want the figure less. The review itself is quite good with great footage of the figure. But, due to that good footage, I can't help but see more of what I don't like about this than I do. Really glad I have more time to think on this

Dean's already said he prefers this over Hot Toy's which isn't a shocker.

I remember him praising the realism on the Hot Toys figure, and raising an eyebrow.

I will say, based on a lot of his comments, he doesn't seem best informed about the suit, nor too invested into the source material.
Dean is a cool dude, and he knows his **** on Begins/TDK Trilogy, but yeah he’s not the most informed on Batman ‘22.

I was actually surprised he really liked INART Batman more than the HT – he even said something like the Hot Toys is only “okay” and joked about not wanting to give it back to the person who lended it to him for the review. I think I’ve finally realized that for many people, they need to have these things in hand to truly know (I personally don’t, but most do). A lot of HT fans are in denial about this INART Battinson, imo. Don’t want to open up a can of worms here, but they cope hard lol.

I honestly don't mind the base but I might have a custom one made that represents the mayor's murder scene in the film. Wood floor with the blood mark left from the murder weapon. I rather the figure not fall over as the ears can break and I would lose it if it happened.

I honestly don't mind the base but I might have a custom one made that represents the mayor's murder scene in the film. Wood floor with the blood mark left from the murder weapon. I rather the figure not fall over as the ears can break and I would lose it if it happened.
With Inart making dioramas lately, I would certainly hope for a crime scene / Riddler themed diorama

Dean is a cool dude, and he knows his **** on Begins/TDK Trilogy, but yeah he’s not the most informed on Batman ‘22.

I was actually surprised he really liked INART Batman more than the HT – he even said something like the Hot Toys is only “okay” and joked about not wanting to give it back to the person who lended it to him for the review. I think I’ve finally realized that for many people, they need to have these things in hand to truly know (I personally don’t, but most do). A lot of HT fans are in denial about this INART Battinson, imo. Don’t want to open up a can of worms here, but they cope hard lol.

After putting my baby to sleep, I had the chance to finally give Dean’s video a watch. Without a doubt it’s far better than what we’ve seen so far with regards to those early reviews. Shot composition, lighting and mood.

But Dean could have been a little more humble. I know I could’ve muted him, but I wasn’t expecting it.

I don’t know, I personally don’t like to throw shade, subtle or not, towards other reviewers occupying the same space. Leave those types of criticisms to the viewers in the comments section. (unless the d-bag is danoby, then it’s open season…that stupid ****).

Anyway, I try to be more diplomatic in that sense. Dean had nice shots and lighting..but him pointing that out with the proverbial pat on the back… uggggh, I wish he kept that to himself and let the viewer decide if they’re nice or not.

Doesn’t mean I’ll unsubscribe lol. I still enjoy his content. But we all should be humble.

EDIT- UGH, I just realized I ‘threw shade’ at other reviewers. “Without a doubt it’s far better than what we’ve seen so far with regards to those early reviews”…what I meant to say was: with regards to shot composition, lighting and mood, Dean’s presentation made the figure look most like what we all ‘fell in love with’ when we saw the prototype promo shots. It’s a ‘far better’ representation of what the figure can really look like.

Last edited:
(unless the d-bag is danoby, then it’s open season…that stupid ****).
I'm not super familiar with Danoby, all I know he has sexual thumbnails for his videos and I remember when Inart Superman was announced, he accused Inart of stealing Hot Toys body for their Superman, which I think was completely bogus and he said it for bait and engagement. But has he done or said anything in particular dbaggy? lol

@lid1013

Mr. Mom’s collectibles clipped a segment from D-bags recent stream and tagged Kit on FB.

The clip started off with d-bag saying Kit’s gonna experience mass cancellations of InArts Joaquin Joker because of HT version, and after flapping his gums a bit more he suddenly broke out a stereotypical racist accent to mockingly impersonate Kit.

D-bag can go **** himself.

EDIT- if someone wants more info about it, PM me. Don’t wanna derail anything with stupid crap.

Last edited:
After putting my baby to sleep, I had the chance to finally give Dean’s video a watch. Without a doubt it’s far better than what we’ve seen so far with regards to those early reviews. Shot composition, lighting and mood.

But Dean could have been a little more humble. I know I could’ve muted him, but I wasn’t expecting it.

I don’t know, I personally don’t like to throw shade, subtle or not, towards other reviewers occupying the same space. Leave those types of criticisms to the viewers in the comments section. (unless the d-bag is danoby, then it’s open season…that stupid ****).

Anyway, I try to be more diplomatic in that sense. Dean had nice shots and lighting..but him pointing that out with the proverbial pat on the back… uggggh, I wish he kept that to himself and let the viewer decide if they’re nice or not.

Doesn’t mean I’ll unsubscribe lol. I still enjoy his content. But we all should be humble.

EDIT- UGH, I just realized I ‘threw shade’ at other reviewers. “Without a doubt it’s far better than what we’ve seen so far with regards to those early reviews”…what I meant to say was: with regards to shot composition, lighting and mood, Dean’s presentation made the figure look most like what we all ‘fell in love with’ when we saw the prototype promo shots. It’s a ‘far better’ representation of what the figure can really look like.
I thought the showcase was lazy by Dean's standards. But maybe he didn't want to push the limits on account of it being somebody else's figure

Back