InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is why I pay myself every month to a savings account. I will never pay in full or in installments to another company again. As it is I have an account stuffed with cash. When an invoice is sent I am ready at that time to pay in full.
This is the way to go. I got burned during the first Hot Toys Dark Knight releases. I paid for Joker during the pre-order period, the company went out of business, and I was SOL. And at the time that was a hell of a lot of money to spend on something. Ever since I've been extremely cautious and never pay up front unless it's absolutely necessary and I have total confidence in a seller with an extensive track record. To Kit's point, I would rather not pay upfront and miss out on a discount than take a risk with something expensive. NRDs I'm ok with.

My order is a #955XX so not sure if that means I make the cut off or if 955XX is where the next batch will start

Which is why I pay myself every month to a savings account. I will never pay in full or in installments to another company again. As it is I have an account stuffed with cash. When an invoice is sent I am ready at that time to pay in full.
That's basically the best way to do it and how I do it. Plus, you get at least some interest on that money in the savings account depending on who you're using.

Last edited:
That's basically the best way to do it and how I do it. Plus, you get at least some interest on that money in the savings account depending on who you're using.
Yes. My primary savings account is a Vanguard money market account, and I regret waiting as long as I did to move it out of my credit union over there.

Info

Attachments

• IMG_4474.jpeg
    IMG_4474.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
Pls drop us an email and we will check and tell you

I can answer all past tense questions

I just can't handle future tense questions

I can't stop my hands to type "I don't have a crystal ball" :cool:
Thank you, mate, but turns out I don't need to email as I got my invoice through!

Thank you, I can't wait to get this bad boy in hand :love:

Got the invoice for the Premium as well. I thought it would be sent together with the standard but I guess they’ll be shipped separately. This is an expensive month. Oh boy..

Back