InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m guessing shops like Specfiction and Popcultcha wouldn’t get it. Orders from Kit should have it unless if it really is a case of it only being included on orders directly from their site.

Either way, having the cloak be an exclusive to begin with is dumb as hell. Be like Hot Toys and have the exclusive be something completely useless like a hologram or a coin no one wants.

Last edited:
I’m guessing shops like Specfiction and Popcultcha wouldn’t get it. Orders from Kit should have it unless if it really is a case of it only being included on orders directly from their site.

Either way, having the cloak be an exclusive to begin with is dumb as hell. Be like Hot Toys and have the exclusive be something dumb like a hologram or a coin no one wants.
If anything HAD to be exclusive it should've been the broken Anduril. Much like the HT holograms I can't see anyone actually displaying that :lol.

If anything HAD to be exclusive it should've been the broken Anduril. Much like the HT holograms I can't see anyone actually displaying that :lol.
Yep. If I wanted the Shards of Narsil I'd track down that old statue of the shards. The only thing I can think to do with it is varnish the pieces to a board, or something. It will probably stay in the box.

And if InArt decided late in the day to include the Ranger cloak they should have just tucked it into EVERY box the way ASMUS did with Galadriel's cloak, which was a late addition. It's not unheard of for 1/6 scale companies to add an extra hand, or something, late in production.

Hopefully this is just some language confusion and we all get the Ranger cloak.

Either way, having the cloak be an exclusive to begin with is dumb as hell. Be like Hot Toys and have the exclusive be something completely useless like a hologram or a coin no one wants.
But see, this may not be super precise tho, because Spec has a guy out there who is probably able to order direct from them. So if that’s the case, orders from Spec would include the cloak. Spec has never been able to order directly from INART in the first place. They procure the products via a dude/supplier they have out there.

Honestly, we need some sort of outline for all this.

I understand the confusion, but maybe just wait till everyone receives their order? Nothing you can do at that point anyway.
Definitely a sh*tty situation, I don’t understand why they made that cloak exclusive.

Question how long was it from start to finish when they shipped all Gandalfs? Pretty sure was 7 months right?

Just trying to figure out when the last batch would be my guess is February.

Please don't assume my gender or use exclusionary, misogynistic, gendered terminology to address me.
That's very inconsiderate and presumptuous and perpetuates an oppressive, patriarchal, male-as-default standard that serves to 'other' marginalised identity groups.
The exclamation point also came across as overly aggressive and borderline hateful verging on assault, which I personally found extremely triggering due to all of my unresolved trauma and lack of emotional resiliance.

Has my virtue been sufficiently signalled yet?
walter-sobchak-fishing-vest-e1561572524285.jpg

But see, this may not be super precise tho, because Spec has a guy out there who is probably able to order direct from them. So if that’s the case, orders from Spec would include the cloak. Spec has never been able to order directly from INART in the first place. They procure the products via a dude/supplier they have out there.

Honestly, we need some sort of outline for all this.
Aragorn was only licensed in China. Every sale outside of China will originate from a buyer in China. Though Inart have said it's an exclusive so how that would work is beyond me.

Just in case anyone ordered through Sugo like me, I just got this off them:

"Inart is expected to send the 1st batch to us this month, and we are expecting to receive it around Nov. We will ship them based on the customers' preorder time"

"Inart is expected to send the 1st batch to us this month, and we are expecting to receive it around Nov. We will ship them based on the customers' preorder time"
Oh thanks, I tried to do the same thing.

Same !!

I am on my way to L.A. right now so unfortunately I won’t have it in my hands for another week
But L.A. is a nice compensation for that
Have fun!! Great compensation for sure. Is there a comiccon event or sth going on ? :)

Good timing for me, I've got quite a few POs dropping over the next couple of months and I ordered two rooted versions

Back